car dilemma vol. which one.

currently drive an '01 ml320. not really a fan. thinking of trading it in for a 02 325 XI or 03 A6 2.7T
my ml only has 50k miles. the 325 has 43k and the a6 has 36k. 

don't want to consider non awd drives. and am not a suv fan. 

help me make an informed decision

pics:

mQ_800.jpg

File0_039597_800600.jpg

Yeah the A6 if it wasn't treated right in its past life will become like child support.

Step your game up and get a brand new M3.

I kid. But in all seriousness, I wouldn't buy either one of those cars. 10 year old A6? 
sick.gif

NT really picks what you need to drive,wear,eat in life huh....... LOL PROPS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Dont do this and go buy a mid 2000s whip for the same amount or prob even less.

Stay away from the A6 trust. I'm speaking from experience. Repairs DID break my pocket.

smh at people who are willing to drive a ten year old car that everyone knows damn well is expensive as !%@% to maintain just to say they push a luxury vehicle
why not buy a newer toyota until you can afford to drive a new benzo off the lot?

^
Daniel Riel (is that her name?)
pimp.gif

Anywhos, why not trade it in for a Honda or Toyota? Maybe even a Lexus or Acura if you atleast want a little luxury.

Like others have stated already repair costs are extremely costly with German cars. Unless you know the previous owner of the car and know it was maintained well then just maybe it's worth a buy. Even then i don't think i would gamble. Go with American or Japanese, much less expensive to maintain.

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

smh at people who are willing to drive a ten year old car that everyone knows damn well is expensive as !%@% to maintain just to say they push a luxury vehicle
why not buy a newer toyota until you can afford to drive a new benzo off the lot?

QFT.  I have a friend like that too
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom