Car Experts.09Camaro?

Hey guys im planing on buying an 09 camaro in February and wanted to here you opinions on the car or pros and cons?

thanks

go for it.

nice, cheap, good bang for you buck performance wise. you will turn heads.

cons.... its american but if you can deal with that then its all game. car is really nice.

there are other cars that i would pick but camaro is def not a bad choice!

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Get a V8 at least.

Agreed. I can't stand the tail lights on the new camaros though. The front looks really good on the other hand. Good purchase if you do end up picking itup.

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Hey guys im planing on buying an 09 camaro in February
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

I'd rather have that Challenger SRT-8 than a Camaro.

But if it's what you want, go ahead and do it.

If you haven't driven one, make sure you do. Go out and give up the 200 bucks to rent it for a couple of days. The visibility in that vehicle isridiculously obstructed. It's like driving while you wear those Kanye Shades.

I liked driving it, but as a daily driver? No way.

its not cheap, at least out here in cali.

they all have mark up since they dont really produce that much. most cars nowadays you can get at invoice price. the camaro is at msrp + 4k markup. with thatin mind i dont think its worth it.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

If you haven't driven one, make sure you do. Go out and give up the 200 bucks to rent it for a couple of days. The visibility in that vehicle is ridiculously obstructed. It's like driving while you wear those Kanye Shades.

I liked driving it, but as a daily driver? No way.
word. a 30 minute test drive is nowhere near enough time to assess whether you like the car or not.

Back
Top Bottom