CAR EXPERTS: Best used cars for $15k budget ?

I am looking to purchase a second vehicle, something used around $15k. Cars I have considered are 00-03 BMW M5, 05-07 Audi A4, 03-05 Audi A6, 04-06 Acura TL, 05-07 Cadillac STS. I want a reliable vehicle with some class. I heard terrible things about the A4 and A6 reliability. I really want the M5 but it is above my budget and they are rarer than the other cars. Car experts I need your input!!! Thanks

I am looking to purchase a second vehicle, something used around $15k. Cars I have considered are 00-03 BMW M5, 05-07 Audi A4, 03-05 Audi A6, 04-06 Acura TL, 05-07 Cadillac STS. I want a reliable vehicle with some class. I heard terrible things about the A4 and A6 reliability. I really want the M5 but it is above my budget and they are rarer than the other cars. Car experts I need your input!!! Thanks

Originally Posted by wizards23

Or a 04-07 TSX. Very Cheap to maintain too btw

Originally Posted by wizards23

Or a 04-07 TSX. Very Cheap to maintain too btw

get an 03 cadillac deville and put some swangas on it
pimp.gif

why not just get a new car, take out a smaller loan?....a used luxury vehicle will drain more money out of you than some small monthly payments would.

why not just get a new car, take out a smaller loan?....a used luxury vehicle will drain more money out of you than some small monthly payments would.

It's definitely best to own a car imo so you're taking the right route. Personally, I would choose either an Audi, Acura or Lexus. In that order.

It's definitely best to own a car imo so you're taking the right route. Personally, I would choose either an Audi, Acura or Lexus. In that order.

Back
Top Bottom