Car Heads need your Expertise!!! HONDA SI VS. RSX S-TYPE!!!??

Well if I had to pick between those two cars, I'd have to get the SI. Putting that riced out RSX back to decency will be a mission, but if the seller hasall the OEM fenders, bumpers, sideskirts, tailights, etc. I'd get the RSX.

Damn, an EP Si
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Although I have some sort of love affair with the EP Hatch, the RSX does hold more power.

And looking at the mileage & price for both, definitely go with the RSX.

That particular RSX is hideous

But RSX's in general are more favored by me

You should take that SI based off mileage and more tasteful mods

Something can't be right with that RSX, that price is way too low for what you're getting. I would get the Type-S-that being said, I own a DC5 butI'm too lazy to post pics.

8th Gen SI (coupe or sedan) or TSX!

with Type-R mugen converstion
dzgzr4.jpg

vs0r5z.jpg

30awcc7.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

or save more.. get a used rwd car.

get the one you can afford dont stick with just one make or model, and put an alarm on it because insurance for a si is suppostly expensive

based upon the pics that you posted, i would get the SI. as stated above, it would take waaaaaaaaaaaay too much effort to get it back to respectable status.and for 4200, there is something seriously wrong with that RSX.

that EP3, i would swap out the wheels first and those ghey HID's second. you wont be able to see squat with ricey HID's like that. i have a black 2003EP3 w/ 135,000 miles. love it. drive 100 miles per day in it.

i looked at buying a type-s or an ep3. the combination of premium gas and the higher insurance rates on the type-s made it easy to choose the EP3, given mycommute.

granted, the EP3 only has 160HP and has 2-lobe vtec rather than 3-lobe. nothing a jackson supercharger or a swap wont fix. the engine from the type-s fitsperfectly. if you like torque, a k24a2 from the tsx fits also.

to those who said pick up an ek/eg/em, why get a car thats going to get stolen or broken into?

Originally Posted by powdbyrice

based upon the pics that you posted, i would get the SI. as stated above, it would take waaaaaaaaaaaay too much effort to get it back to respectable status. and for 4200, there is something seriously wrong with that RSX.

that EP3, i would swap out the wheels first and those ghey HID's second. you wont be able to see squat with ricey HID's like that. i have a black 2003 EP3 w/ 135,000 miles. love it. drive 100 miles per day in it.

i looked at buying a type-s or an ep3. the combination of premium gas and the higher insurance rates on the type-s made it easy to choose the EP3, given my commute.

granted, the EP3 only has 160HP and has 2-lobe vtec rather than 3-lobe. nothing a jackson supercharger or a swap wont fix. the engine from the type-s fits perfectly. if you like torque, a k24a2 from the tsx fits also.

to those who said pick up an ek/eg/em, why get a car thats going to get stolen or broken into?

You don't think that happens to RSX's??? RSX's get stolen just as often. It's just as easy as getting a B-Series.

Back
Top Bottom