Car heads: Whats a 2006/2007 Daytona Green Charger RT worth now? Would u cop?

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

Originally Posted by ninjahood

these limited versions will go for many hundreds of thousands about 20 years from now

3d235940e383b225a2e950a917ed08456a3941e.gif

roll.gif

Hold on?

Is that Precious?
laugh.gif

YES. LMAO
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm glad I seen that now. I have yet to see the movie and that fall would have caught me off guard and then
eek.gif
roll.gif
. Followed by "I can't believe you thought that was funny."

these limited versions will go for many hundreds of thousands about 20 years from now

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Realtalk, Ninjahood, how many 06/07 Chargers do YOU know that have hundreds of thousands miles today? 20 years from now? You speaking from the future? 2026?

Laugh now.......remember people used to laugh at how ugly da plymouth road runner was.....

Another rare treat is da last year magnum SRT8 with da updated front grill...those are gonna

Be a PRETTY penny in with 100% original parts....

Originally Posted by dunks87

roll.gif

Hold on?

Is that Precious?
laugh.gif

YES. LMAO
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm glad I seen that now. I have yet to see the movie and that fall would have caught me off guard and then
eek.gif
roll.gif
. Followed by "I can't believe you thought that was funny."

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

now i gotta see (read: download) the movie.  that gif has me dying

Challengers will likely gain value over time as they are FAR more limited than chargers/magnums, even the V6 joints. The charger/magnum will likely become the next chevy caprice in the hood in 10 years though

Hell, they're in the hood now.
laugh.gif
The numbers will grow exponentially, though, once the police departments get rid of 'em.

Laugh now.......remember people used to laugh at how ugly da plymouth road runner was.....

Another rare treat is da last year magnum SRT8 with da updated front grill...those are gonna

Be a PRETTY penny in with 100% original parts....
ninja you a damn fool they made less of the 02 pontiac trans am firehawks then they did of these chargers and you can get them for less then 30k easy unless it has stupid low miles,And thats a better car and is more value being that pontiac is gone.As far as magnums no man they gonna be like el caminos in 20 years.If they are in good condition or are as you would say"suped up" then maybe they might get like 20k but thats about it in most cases.

SRT challengers may increase in value over time..granted the car has low miles and is in pristine condition

chargers? magnums? nopee

If they're da limited trim ones with herritage badging of course they'll command money.

Another one to check for are da GXP g8 pontiacs & like I said, da SRT8 last year magnum that

Was remodeled.....I've seen only 1 on ebay in 2 years.

If they're da limited trim ones with herritage badging of course they'll command money.

Another one to check for are da GXP g8 pontiacs & like I said, da SRT8 last year magnum that

Was remodeled.....I've seen only 1 on ebay in 2 years.

The G8 was a great car. Damn shame Pontiac got the axe
tired.gif
. Didn't Chevy buy that model?

I hope they don't change too much.

Back
Top Bottom