Car Help!!!!!(Sounds)

I have a 1999 Taurus Se. Im only 16 and i need a lil help. I dont kno the techs and stuff about speakers. And my mom volunteered to replace the stock speakersand the radio deck. I want some boom but im not sure wat to look for. She's gonna buy 4 door speakers(2 front, 2 back), and 2 speakers for the trunk. Onecatch!!!She said she wont buby any woofers or amps. So i need to buy some speakers with good bass and sound in them. Help me out.

TaurusRS.jpg

I suggest you let her pay for the speakers as planned, and then buy your woofer and amps with your own cash. A mono amp for the woofer and a 2 or 4 channel forthe fronts. Dont expect your speakers to put out bass, youll get distortion. How much is your mom willing to spend, and what are you willing to spend for therest?

Originally Posted by Darmour91

she has no limit and neither do i
Ducktales....but anyways if thats the case just take it to your local audio shop and have it done 100%. You can get some nice done with an unlimitedbudget....

i dont think best buy has polk speakers. and i dont know any car audio shops that dont give out rape prices in chicago

i dont think best buy has polk speakers. and i dont know any car audio shops that dont give out rape prices in chicago
shop around some more...DO NOT GO TO BEST BUY.....they are some inexperienced hacks...

I have a 1999 Taurus Se. Im only 16 and i need a lil help. I dont kno the techs and stuff about speakers. And my mom volunteered to replace the stock speakers and the radio deck. I want some boom but im not sure wat to look for. She's gonna buy 4 door speakers(2 front, 2 back), and 2 speakers for the trunk. One catch!!!She said she wont buby any woofers or amps. So i need to buy some speakers with good bass and sound in them. Help me out.

TaurusRS.jpg

I stopped reading right there..

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

You are worried about prices... but there is no budget?

Lies.

dude just go buy alpine components and head unit and call it a day...anything amazing is going be $$$$$$$$$$

Like i really dont care abou the prices of the subs and amps i just dont wanna get raped for something that isnt worth the price. So stop being a fairycincybcats22

Well at Best Buy you'll pay retail, same thing at any reputable shop. The difference is that you'll get half assed work on the installation at BestBuy, and you'll get quality professional installation at a good audio shop. You will pay a little more, not much, but it will be worth it.

he's only 16..he doesn't need anything great..get those phoenix gold rsds..alpine or pioneer 2 way 6x9's for the rear..and a alpine type r orkicker l7 for the trunk..whichever u prefer

Don't get 6x9s, you don't need to waste money on rears. If you had to pick between the type r and l7 i'd take the type r. Don't like how eitherof them sound though.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

he's only 16..he doesn't need anything great..get those phoenix gold rsds..alpine or pioneer 2 way 6x9's for the rear..and a alpine type r or kicker l7 for the trunk..whichever u prefer
/Thread

Originally Posted by krazyl3gz

Don't get 6x9s, you don't need to waste money on rears. If you had to pick between the type r and l7 i'd take the type r. Don't like how either of them sound though.

he's a 16 year old..not a audiophile..and theres not a thing wrong with rear fill..

Back
Top Bottom