Car work in dmv Tints,speakers,detailing any info?

wassup yall looking to get some tints on my car like a light tint also speakers etc any spots u all know of in the city or northern va or pg county would def appreciate it

wassup yall looking to get some tints on my car like a light tint also speakers etc any spots u all know of in the city or northern va or pg county would def appreciate it

I got my system put in by All In One off Coventry Way in Clinton a couple years ago. No complaints except they only take cash.. I'm gonna take my new car by there next weekend for my subs and tint

I got my system put in by All In One off Coventry Way in Clinton a couple years ago. No complaints except they only take cash.. I'm gonna take my new car by there next weekend for my subs and tint

Place out in Gaithersburg called Cutting Edge tint.......did good work for me. I still had my VA plates and needed to register in MD, but failed inspection because of my previous tint. This place gave me a deal being that I was getting it stripped off to pass inspection and then bring it back later to get re-tinted.

Place out in Gaithersburg called Cutting Edge tint.......did good work for me. I still had my VA plates and needed to register in MD, but failed inspection because of my previous tint. This place gave me a deal being that I was getting it stripped off to pass inspection and then bring it back later to get re-tinted.

thanks guys gonna look into these spots

any places that do detailing? and whats the normal price for tints?

thanks guys gonna look into these spots

any places that do detailing? and whats the normal price for tints?

Tint is basically $100 everywhere. I think All In One does detailing but I can't speak on it personally. They hooked up my subs, amp, cap, speakers, and tweeters for $125 (i gave them the wiring) but dude said they undercharged me. Again, this was all a few years ago so things might have changed..

Tint is basically $100 everywhere. I think All In One does detailing but I can't speak on it personally. They hooked up my subs, amp, cap, speakers, and tweeters for $125 (i gave them the wiring) but dude said they undercharged me. Again, this was all a few years ago so things might have changed..

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

thanks imma go check them out

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

thanks imma go check them out

Back
Top Bottom