Cara Delevingne; YAY or NAY?

Bruh no pedo but I've seen 3 year olds with more mass than that...

View media item 478660

Ain't no such thing as "no pedo" bruh. :lol:
No pedo means he wasn't aroused, but yea, I wouldn't have even thought of some **** like that to say let alone actually say it

Shorty is a go based on the fact that she got bread, if she wasn't paid then I probably would still smash as long as minimal effort was necessary on my half

Them newscasters always just people to be ultra giddy/fishing for a reaction... no problem with her there.

Narrow hips, no ****/*** just a nice face/accent. Still would

I like her when she's being an English *****. Her English accent is perfect, and she's hot as long as she's not trying to be extra and ****

Her eyebrows r legit, and I peeped her runway shows Shorty is nice, I can pipe and keep on the squad, she can hold down the 3 spot

this interview lool
laugh.gif

Of course this would happen with a news channel based out of Sacramento...It infuriating how they report some times. smh.

You know now, I can reel back my initial opinion and see the appeal to her. She does seem like a fun time.

But she still looks like a dude in the face at certain angles cuz of those eyebrows.

You guys did a good job posting the worst pics of her when she was just a model where she looks like garbage.

Bruh :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom