Cardi or Nikki Vol Who ya got?

Who’s better all around?

• Cardi

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Nikki

Votes: 17 73.9%

• Total voters
i know this isn’t the music forum, but I don’t really frequent that place to make a thread there, move if necessary please.

So been seeing this girls growth from day one and just peeped the new song with Maroon5 “Girls like you” and I can’t say I didn’t feel a sense of pride for such a come up, specially since she’s from around the way.

Now I’ve been having this argument with my boy for a while now, he keeps saying she’s just got now and her moment will be over soon...been saying so for a year now..lol and how she can’t touch Nikki...now I know Nikki is probably worth more, but I can’t give Nikki the same respect as Cardi, mainly because Nikki came out during a time where there was no competition and she still needed a co-sign from one of hiphops biggest names at the time...

What does my NT Brethren think? Btw that video with Adam and her is really dope

I didn't know anything about this.
This is cringe to me but that's pretty big

Can’t say I didn’t expect the exact responses I’m getting :lol:

Is just a discussion sons....I’m not sayin you have to have posters of these chicks up on your wall...damn :lol:

Stop creating divisiveness amongst our black queens.
Why does it have to be one or the other?

I see all you “pro black everything” cats in here quick to put these women down.
Everybody want to see our people rise to the top but don’t nobody want our people at the top.

All ya been added to “Da List”.

pjimage-38-920x584.jpg

Back
Top Bottom