Cardigans

yes.
laugh.gif
@ people saying they will wear one when they get old

Target has cheap ones by merona and quality is not bad, for $20 no complaining other than they have about 2 colors

I'm 23 and have about 20 of them, now. I always bring one with me to school and work because it's cold in there. I prefer them over pull-over sweatersa lot because they don't ever make you feel like your shirt is bunched up underneath because it's open in the front, but can be buttoned up to keep youwarm and look more polished. Also, if you're going back-and-forth between warm and cool areas (for instance, if it's cold in the building and hotoutside--typical day at school), it's much easier to take on and off.

Honestly, if you don't wear them, you're missing out--or just young and too into hoodies and lettermans still. It's ok, I was like that a few yearsago, too.

I have 3 I just picked up two last month for dirt cheap, haven't wore em yet. The one I have that I wear has the front pockets kinda feel like a grandpawhen I wear it.

I see we have a bunch of High school freshmans here.

And my answer is yes. I don't have any right now I'm looking to get a few pretty soon for the Fall. If pulled off correctly, they can look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

Jcrew got the best cardigans out right now solid colors FTW!
QFT

I got 2 DS waiting for it to get a little colder....

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

90% cant pull them off and end up looking like Bill Cosby

You must be too young to know what a "Cosby sweater" looks like. I'm not sure I've ever seen the man in a cardigan. Wait, hmmm... Maybe in ghost dad. Ok you win.

Always an NT'r going for the lulz and the
eek.gif
ether!

FWIW im 26, and I was referring to the baggy sweater look and bunched up at the bottom

the Bill Cosby reference to give a visual that everybody would be familiar with

sorry sir, i will be more precise next time, just for you

laugh.gif
NT can have some extremely shallow people sometimes...feeling old in a cardigan?
roll.gif
but if a dude was to say something about a throwback jerseyeveryone in here would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
NT always has to like what noone else does even if they themselves dont agree.

Originally Posted by shoeheadjeezy

for those who wear them
what do you usally rock them with??

I usually wear my cardigans when I go for a casual look...with jeans or khakis

To me they are just a lower cut V-neck with buttons so to say you can wear a v-neck and not a cardi is meh
eyes.gif
...imo

Cardigans are dope as hell. I've been looking for a few solid colors for a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom