Career defining moments...in a NEGATIVE way...any sport.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Verajao getting dunked on by Dwade.

Career Ending.

pimp.gif

He's got time but thus far... Tony Romo botching the snap in Seattle... It defines his career in many peoples' eyes to this point...

laugh.gif
maybe if Harper didn't get run down by Big Ben he would've made that.

That +%%% still cracks me up to this day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

1st one i thought of

just so it's clear that Ronnie Me ain't a complete bonehead, he is back in Lexington finishing his degree. he was sitting behind the bench the other day with Wayne Turner.�

roll.gif
�do you have to defend EVERYONE that comes out of Kentucky?
��

I can only hope that in 10 years this will be the first play that comes to mind.

I couldn't find a pic of Poston reviewing his contract heading into 2004
nerd.gif

so here's the next best thing
tired.gif

19giants1600.jpg

(Probably only DJs and 5am will get that statement
laugh.gif
) But yeah, LaVarnever came back from this
ohwell.gif

Ben Wallace signing with Chicago.

He was a beast with Detroit, but after he signed that contract he just dropped off

smh.gif
Gift
roll.gif

2008823922.jpg

and this is when D.Hall fell apart...for good.�

slow $%% hines ward out ran hall...w. one shoe
laugh.gif

I still would like a answer from Damon as to WHY he jumped.

And then covered his face after the play.
roll.gif

In a rather infamous moment, during the 2003 NBA playoffs, the Magic (who were an #8 seed) surprisingly took a 3-1 series lead against the heavily favored #1 seed Detroit Pistons. Prior to the fifth game in Detroit, McGrady was quoted as saying that how wonderful it was to "finally be in the second round (of the playoffs)". Orlando, however, lost Games 5, 6, and 7 by an average of 18 points, and Detroit advanced to the Second Round.

The basketball gods must have been listening.

Originally Posted by Statis22

In a rather infamous moment, during the 2003 NBA playoffs, the Magic (who were an #8 seed) surprisingly took a 3-1 series lead against the heavily favored #1 seed Detroit Pistons. Prior to the fifth game in Detroit, McGrady was quoted as saying that how wonderful it was to "finally be in the second round (of the playoffs)". Orlando, however, lost Games 5, 6, and 7 by an average of 18 points, and Detroit advanced to the Second Round.

The basketball gods must have been listening.

This.

And Lebron on Damon Jones. Havent heard of dude since
laugh.gif

Jordan on Ehlo? Thats way before my time, but throwing it out there. Correct me if im wrong (because its really a shot in the dark)

Back
Top Bottom