Carheads: Best headlights for a 2007 Altima Sedan 2.5 SL?

So I want to get some better headlights for my 2007 Altima Sedan 2.5 SL. I know nothing about this kind of stuff honestly. I know mine now our Halogen. They aren't too bright. I want something really bright blueish like Xenon HID or whatever. I have seen the ones with the rings or angel eyes on other cars. I was wondering if they made these same headlights for my car? Anybody know? I've somewhat searched the internet but I honestly don't even know what I'm looking for or where to find it. If someone could help me out and tell me a few options or show me some links as to where I could see pictures of what my Altima's headlights could look like I'd much appreciate it. Thanks!

Get some HID's from a Maxima.  Do not get new headlights OEM is good enough.

You want new head light bulbs not headlights, any decent HID kit is good enough cars typically have a 6K rating.

I think I want to get a whole new light fixture. Has anyone seen the Audi lights.. It has line the "Eyeliner" around it my front told me thats what its called? Like abuncha small little lights around the outside.. anybody know about those?

I think I want to get a whole new light fixture. Has anyone seen the Audi lights.. It has line the "Eyeliner" around it my front told me thats what its called? Like abuncha small little lights around the outside.. anybody know about those?

So you are telling me I can take the light out of a Maxima and it can go into my car? I really just want the lights with the angel eyes or halos or whatever. I saw where a guy put 350z lights on an Altima.

Originally Posted by kushandkoolaid

indifferent.gif
 rice.. mad tacky if not on a audi... just get the black JDM one or paint the housing black your self... thats what im trying to do...there is a official automotive thread

Dang I didn't know that. Anyone know a website that has the ones with angel eyes for sell? I'm real confused with all the lingo going on here. I don't know anything about headlights or cars.

Dang I didn't know that. Anyone know a website that has the ones with angel eyes for sell? I'm real confused with all the lingo going on here. I don't know anything about headlights or cars.

Honestly if you want better output i suggest you look into retrofitting your current headlights with a projector trust me you will not regret it. You can always try just installing a hid kit, all cars that come with them stock use 4300k since it provides the highest amount of usable light. But if you want a blueish color the highest i would go is 6000k anything over that is more color than useable light.

Back
Top Bottom