[| Carl Thomas Appreciation Vol. Button-down w/o an Undershirt in the Rain Swag |]

Spoiler [+]
Don't ask me why I'm listening to Carl Thomas alone at 12:30 am but this video got me dying for some reason.
laugh.gif

His music's appreciated though.

Spoiler [+]
Don't ask me why I'm listening to Carl Thomas alone at 12:30 am but this video got me dying for some reason.
laugh.gif

His music's appreciated though.

That video is pretty funny years later. The album was smooth as +%$% though.

Puffy definitely had an ear for R&B (at one point). Mary J., 112 and Carl Thomas all had the game on lock at some point.

While I'm talking about it, we need a 112 first album appreciation. I did much work to that album throughout the years.

That video is pretty funny years later. The album was smooth as +%$% though.

Puffy definitely had an ear for R&B (at one point). Mary J., 112 and Carl Thomas all had the game on lock at some point.

While I'm talking about it, we need a 112 first album appreciation. I did much work to that album throughout the years.

I Wish was my favorite song ever in life when it came out in seventh grade. Never bought the album but So Much Better is a great album. Love that cd. Any news on a new project?

I Wish was my favorite song ever in life when it came out in seventh grade. Never bought the album but So Much Better is a great album. Love that cd. Any news on a new project?

lol at the title. but he is appreciated. lay your body came on while driving in to work.

lol at the title. but he is appreciated. lay your body came on while driving in to work.

I'm going to go on record and say that this is the best Male R&B album of the decade... Yes That Includes the two John Legend Masterpieces... Those come in 2nd & 3rd.

I'm going to go on record and say that this is the best Male R&B album of the decade... Yes That Includes the two John Legend Masterpieces... Those come in 2nd & 3rd.

Damn it's like that? I have some money on my iTunes account, I might have to check this out.

Damn it's like that? I have some money on my iTunes account, I might have to check this out.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This ..

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

This ..

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I'm not going to G you... I LOVE This Album... I don't know what it was about that year but 01 produced 3 of thee male R&B albums imo... Emotional, Where I Wanna Be (Donnell Jones), & Chicago 85 (David Hollister).  All of which if you do not have you are SEVERELY LOSING!!!!
smh.gif

*Grabs Ipod ... Goes To Play "One Woman Man" by Dave Hollister*
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom