Carlos Maza, YouTube, and the Extreme Right

Wearing a Che shirt nonetheless.

3E41CA9E-6030-4950-831D-A61D18782D80.gif

The material really does writes itself.

basically crowder's shirt store linked to his channel YouTube ain't agree with, and would restore his money once da shirt was removed.

dawg crowder is an idiot. i think we are at a crux where we have to acknowledge hate speech is not free speech. you're scum if you advocate for that **** like most of the GOP does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, if youtube and other social media companies would stop being so chicken **** about their site's rules this wouldn't even be a problem. It's obvious he broke youtube's TOS but because he has a big channel and the money from ads that come with that he gets to skirt the rules.
Bingo

Shut idiots up

https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/5/1...d-carlos-maza-youtube-homophobic-language-ads

Summary:

Carlos Maza reports for Vox

Crowder constantly releases videos harassing him online and encouraging doxxing and harassment by others

YouTube gives zero f's

YouTube finally demonetizes them

Now the GOP is coming out to defend the harasser.

Very on brand for the GOP.

“Playing god” yet they pass laws to make it ok to rape. Wish the worst on Ted Cruz and all his supporters

Honestly, if youtube and other social media companies would stop being so chicken **** about their site's rules this wouldn't even be a problem. It's obvious he broke youtube's TOS but because he has a big channel and the money from ads that come with that he gets to skirt the rules.

that isn't a social media problem... thats a "high profile people got more clout to do more" issue...aka regular ol'real life...ESPN on a slow day is littered with athlete stories doing da same cuz they got power/money/value.

dawg crowder is an idiot. i think we are at a crux where we have to acknowledge hate speech is not free speech. you're scum if you advocate for that **** like most of the GOP does.

Joy Reid got caught doing da same thing....

1st amendment isn't for speech you agree with, its for speech you don't.

Joy Reid got caught doing da same thing....

1st amendment isn't for speech you agree with, its for speech you don't.
I have no idea who Joy Reid is so I can't speak on her. There are tons of things I don't agree with but I'm tolerant of. Discriminatory speech based on a person's sex, gender, race should not be tolerated as 'free speech'.

"We are platform administrators, not publishers."

When they start crying about getting demonetized, that's when you know how phony they are. Most of these charlatans (even some on the left) just needed a career and found a niche. Failed actors, comedians, journalists.

YouTube are a punch of clowns.

They let dude be a bigot for a good while, monetize his bigotry, got called out for it by Marza, then tried to clean up their act when the blowback came

And now we have clowns acting like spewing bigotry to harass people on a website you swear you won't spew bigotry to harass people on when you signed up, is somehow a protected right.

**** Crowder and his defenders. Just because YouTube's cowardice let you slide for before doesn't mean you have some right to be a hatefull buffoon for profit.

Last edited:
1st amendment also doesn't apply to entities like Youtube

YouTube like Jordans, Republicans buy sneakers too.

YouTube should stay outta da fray, and just worry about clearing ish like terrorist beheading videos..

Back
Top Bottom