CARMEL BY THE SEA TRIP ADVICE/IDEAS?

I'm thinking about planning a Friday-Sunday trip in Carmel, California. I'm wondering if anyone has been there and if there are any places I should hit up, hotels I should stay at, places I should eat. I'm also on a budget, but I will pay for it if it's worth it. Any input is appreciated, thanks!

I went a year or two ago with my lady for an anniversary. It was a cool little trip and carmel definitely got that old timey seaside town feel. There's not much there but shops and food though so if you're on a super budget - going to carmel might not be the best idea since the town is so shopping oriented. I know there's some hiking options and cool scenic drives in the area but I left those for next time because the coastal fog was pretty thick the weekend we went.

I stayed at the tradewinds. Cool little hotel with an asian theme to it. The breakfasts in carmel are what I remember most. I can't remember the name of the places, but you'll know when you see em cuz they'll be PACKED in the mornings.

I'm sorry to say I can't really provide any advice in terms of which shops to visit, but have a great time out there. I love that area to death.

I guess you can try and go explore. When you are driving up. Try and take the route that passes through "moss landing" i always did that all because its different vibe. You can hit up the Monterey bay aquarium which is on the way to Carmel. Maybe grab a bite in pacific grove at some small shop. There isn't much to do other than the beach in Carmel. So I guess if its not that cold which it always is, hit up "Carmel by the beach". Or visit the Clint Eastwood museum

place is crack

good way to spend the day walking around. the beach w/white sand >>>>>>

monterrey bay aquarium close by too. i wana go back now hahaha

Back
Top Bottom