Carmelo Anthony put a hit out on Kat Stacks...*update* Stacks filed police report on Melo pg. 9

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

He might have lawyers but trust when money is involved some other lawyer will get her a big pay day to make this go away. Carmelo is stupid as %+$*.

she's gettin a few dollars but her pockets arent that deep to go against any lawyers Melo could get...

plus i think she is just talkin %!%%...she do anything to that guy that smacked her?

He might have lawyers but trust when money is involved some other lawyer will get her a big pay day to make this go away. Carmelo is stupid as %+$*.

she's gettin a few dollars but her pockets arent that deep to go against any lawyers Melo could get...

plus i think she is just talkin %!%%...she do anything to that guy that smacked her?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Look at tigers mistress she got paid she had no money, when big money people are involved there will always be a lawyer who will do it to get a cut of that hush money check.

Look at tigers mistress she got paid she had no money, when big money people are involved there will always be a lawyer who will do it to get a cut of that hush money check.

son u cant even compare the 2, that was a divorce where a multi-millionaire was caught cheating on his wife with numerous women...GUARANTEED PAPER

son u cant even compare the 2, that was a divorce where a multi-millionaire was caught cheating on his wife with numerous women...GUARANTEED PAPER

COMPLETELY different situations.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by NewZ05

now THIS is a sucker punch peep how she snuck up around from the corner
laugh.gif
yo that gif is literally a classic. I remember when i seen that video a long time ago
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

link to vid
nerd.gif

StaXX wrote:

Yall dudes buggin if you think that she cant make money off this.
Yeah Melo paper is long and they may very well win the case if it ever went to court, heres the thing though...

Would you rather pay your very fancy lawyers 200K to take the case to court or would you pay her 75K so she could shut the %#@! up and drop all charges?
Theres definitely money for her to make in this case and youre bugging if you really think Melo would want this %**+ to go to court.

StaXX wrote:

Yeah Melo paper is long and they may very well win the case if it ever went to court, heres the thing though...

Would you rather pay your very fancy lawyers 200K to take the case to court or would you pay her 75K so she could shut the %#@! up and drop all charges?
Theres definitely money for her to make in this case and youre bugging if you really think Melo would want this %**+ to go to court.

Originally Posted by Diego

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

That is what I am saying trust me he messed up big. He is going to have to pay to shut this girls mouth up. She could claim all types of things from fearing for her life to saying someone did show up. Girl is ruthless and is not scared to lie.

Originally Posted by Diego

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

That is what I am saying trust me he messed up big. He is going to have to pay to shut this girls mouth up. She could claim all types of things from fearing for her life to saying someone did show up. Girl is ruthless and is not scared to lie.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by FedExciter

cmoneymontana wrote:
Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Ya'll $#++#% are funny ..

Melo is from West Bmore.. The Hood ..

He was raised up on "you pop off at the Mouth you gonna get checked" $@%# ..

Same thing I thought when I first seen this.

On top of her trying to create rumors. Melo did just get married. He does not need La La thinking he is doing anything
with anyone, especially Kat Stacks.

Like I said on Twitter, she will be in DC September 2. *%%%*$ in Bmore and the city will be checking for her, and you
probably will see her get backhanded, and if you did not know, this is what she did the last time she was here. If she does
this again, she is going to get more then just smacked.

$$+$# you know how we dmv area do we dont +%@!+%# play i swear that trick better go back im telling you dmv aint the area to %!%@ with we roll with gats 

cmoneymontana wrote:

On top of her trying to create rumors. Melo did just get married. He does not need La La thinking he is doing anything

Like I said on Twitter, she will be in DC September 2. *%%%*$ in Bmore and the city will be checking for her, and you
probably will see her get backhanded, and if you did not know, this is what she did the last time she was here. If she does

$$+$# you know how we dmv area do we dont +%@!+%# play i swear that trick better go back im telling you dmv aint the area to %!%@ with we roll with gats 

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

cmoneymontana wrote:

Melo would be in even more +*@% if someone lays a hand on her because of his "bounty."  He's stupid for putting it out there, and I guarantee he's hoping nothing comes of this as far as someone smacking her around.  All he had to do was ignore. 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

cmoneymontana wrote:

Melo would be in even more +*@% if someone lays a hand on her because of his "bounty."  He's stupid for putting it out there, and I guarantee he's hoping nothing comes of this as far as someone smacking her around.  All he had to do was ignore. 
smh.gif

i don't get why anyone would associate with kat stacks and her buffonery.

you know the type of trouble she brings so why even mess with her or associate with her to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom