Carmelo Anthony vs Chris Bosh

oc? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

laugh.gif
happy to see Bosh getting clowned

True, but Bosh is living the life right now.  114 Mil contract and just chillin.  If I were him I wouldn't give a F.  He paid

laugh.gif

True, but Bosh is living the life right now.  114 Mil contract and just chillin.  If I were him I wouldn't give a F.  He paid

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

laugh.gif

For real. I would be dougie'ing down the court, clubbin after losses and !+#% if I was him. Chris Bosh's bank account doesn't give a *!%$ about anybody's comments. He gets to chill with LeBron and D-Wade on a daily basis, lives in South Beach and he's gotta 114 million dollar contract...he's living the dream regardless.

laugh.gif

For real. I would be dougie'ing down the court, clubbin after losses and !+#% if I was him. Chris Bosh's bank account doesn't give a *!%$ about anybody's comments. He gets to chill with LeBron and D-Wade on a daily basis, lives in South Beach and he's gotta 114 million dollar contract...he's living the dream regardless.

laugh.gif

Bosh is NOT living the life. Despite recently moving to Miami, aka home to the sexiest women in North America, he decided to engage this wildebeest...

a9eb81f449dbabf4bcab9a0e5f88.jpeg

That is her in what are supposed to be the prime years of her figure so expect her to weigh more than JeMarcus Russell within 2 years time.

laugh.gif

Bosh is NOT living the life. Despite recently moving to Miami, aka home to the sexiest women in North America, he decided to engage this wildebeest...

a9eb81f449dbabf4bcab9a0e5f88.jpeg

That is her in what are supposed to be the prime years of her figure so expect her to weigh more than JeMarcus Russell within 2 years time.

Is this dude like the NT version of that espn heat watch? Are we gonna get 82 negative threads about the heat?

Is this dude like the NT version of that espn heat watch? Are we gonna get 82 negative threads about the heat?

Back
Top Bottom