CARMINE 6 VS GRAPE 5

I love both of these and I know alot of people do......I own 2 pair of carmines but I don't own any grapes....I just wanted to know which of the two wouldfellow niketalkers pick as the better shoe.

Never liked the Carmines. Grapes are over hyped but they are better.

Hares anyone?

Carmines all day I just love the 6 and that colorway is hot
The 5's are ok but overrated to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carmines and Grapes are both grail status for many people but personally I would say Carmines. While Grapes look good, Carmines are something MJ actually worein his Bulls days. Thats what makes them so special to me at least.

hmm tough question, grapes have a very clean look and can match with a lot but a few wears and they start to look like garbage, carmines are fire but you haveto have the right assemble to pull them off

Got to go with the Carmines cause even though the grapes are hot to me the black/ university blue V's are better only because that's my favoritecolorway.

Grapes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23allstar

Carmines colorway is to (too) hott (hot) to be contended with

white, red and black on a jordan? TRUE that's totally unheard of.

Luckily I have both! Hmm, I prefer the Grapes though because not a lot of people own them in contrast to the Carmines (which were a hard-to-get GR becausepeople bought multiple packs quickly. Grapes are sure to break necks anytime I bring them out (which is usually rare).

Back
Top Bottom