Carmine - Nothing Good (Chopped Not Slopped Up By OG RON C)

Carmine - Nothing Good getting the Houston treatment by OG Ron C & DJ Candlestick. Carmine - Sippin' Good (Chopped Not Slopped) releases 1.14.13 on LiveMixtapes.

Off of my project Nothing Good, available for download at soundcloud.com/itscarmine

whenallsgood.com
chopnotslop.com
livemixtapes.com

"This is music people can live to. Pop a bottle, light something, or hop in the car and enjoy. This project isn’t going to make Common change his name back to Common Sense. It’s not going to make A Tribe Called Quest release a sequel toMidnight Marauders. Sh*t, it won’t even include a transparent baby picture of Nasir Jones on the cover. This is simply a reminder to have a good time. Even when there’s Nothing Good  at the moment."

Last edited:
Actually thought this said "Carmike", but not bad my friend

Last edited:
i run the H... if u was from here i woulda heard of you... you nobody
Its people like you that make my city look bad. why dont you take your wack new york beat samples, corny retro jay lines back to the lab. you aint **** in this city, you never will be ****, and all you put out is ****.

on a side note im just posting music i like it says "Houston treatment"  your a idiot who decided to come in and hate. take your "musicallychallenged" *** a lap

the rest of yall thanks for the spins.

:lol: i was ****** wit u man... im from cleveland... been to houston twice tho... dope city...

u can rap... work on ya hooks tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom