Carolina Panthers new logo

Looking into this a little further, I see that there are some websites that claim the logo might have been a mix of the Carolinas, with North Carolina being the body of the panther and South Carolina being the head.

Then I came across this pic:

0EKwD.jpg

Panthers x Sloth collab
laugh.gif

Animal Thug1539:
Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

You ******ed?
= "I have nothing intelligent to add."

All I did was question what you said and post a picture of the states and of the logo. You're more than welcome to either provide some substance to what you said, or just throw insults and prove that you have nothing and your feelings are hurt. Your call.
wink.gif

Animal Thug1539:

You ******ed?
= "I have nothing intelligent to add."

All I did was question what you said and post a picture of the states and of the logo. You're more than welcome to either provide some substance to what you said, or just throw insults and prove that you have nothing and your feelings are hurt. Your call.
wink.gif

tumblr_lfcini3N9j1qbvc38o1_400.jpg

Actually the logo is influenced solely on North Carolina and its borders...
It's slightly abstract, but one can see it easy if you compare NC and the Panther Logo.

Interesting coincident, the leader of the Black Panthers and the QB (leader of the offense) of the Carolina Panthers have the same last name
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Actually the logo is influenced solely on North Carolina and its borders...
It's slightly abstract, but one can see it easy if you compare NC and the Panther Logo.

Interesting coincident, the leader of the Black Panthers and the QB (leader of the offense) of the Carolina Panthers have the same last name
wink.gif

MIND = BLOWN.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Nice subtle difference, and the gloves
pimp.gif

With the nike deal, can't wait to see how the uniforms are done. I didn't really notice until somebody pointed it
out in the NFL unis thread awhile back, but it seems like the Giants were the only ones whose unis were fitted
tight. Well, at least on most of the roster.

The Giants (except for Eli Manning and Mathias Kiwanuka) and the Jaguars wore those super tight microfiber jerseys.

Various players on the Colts wore them too; you could always tell because the shoulder stripes were real short and the names on the back somehow looked giant
laugh.gif

I've a feeling most teams will keep their current looks while some may do minor tweaks here and there.  Supposedly the Jaguars are getting new uniforms in 2013 and I read the Seahawks are supposed to have a new throwback-inspired look...

good thing you posted the old and new together because i couldnt tell the different if it wasnt for that

Originally Posted by DsLee559

wink.gif

weebay.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Peep Game

The Giants (except for Eli Manning and Mathias Kiwanuka) and the Jaguars wore those super tight microfiber jerseys.
Various players on the Colts wore them too; you could always tell because the shoulder stripes were real short and the names on the back somehow looked giant
laugh.gif

I've a feeling most teams will keep their current looks while some may do minor tweaks here and there.  Supposedly the Jaguars are getting new uniforms in 2013 and I read the Seahawks are supposed to have a new throwback-inspired look...
Ahhhhh I have noticed the Jags in the too. Hmmm. 
Seahawks with new throwback look.....? Interesting, anything to burn away the image of that Eco/Go Green look they pulled last year. That was awful.

laugh.gif
 You guys are funny.
On the real though, I kinda see what dude was talking about...im not kidding. It's not the most accurate outline, but it's kinda there after I looked at it for a long minute. A couple of those curves are off but they had to be in order to make it look like a Panther.

I can kinda see it though.
nerd.gif
 If its a reach its a pretty good one.

the jags are going to be returning to the black alt for next season, but it might look like the current set of uniforms. i expect the seahawks to be the oregon of the nfl because of how close in location, they are to nike. 

Back
Top Bottom