Car's/Air jordans. Do any cars remind you of AJ's?

The two best things in life for me. Fast car's and DS Jordans. When i see a pair of DS Jordans i can't help but think of a rare vintage car.
Fast, lightweight, sleek, sexy, and mystic.
Try hunting down a 1969 Stingray Corvette, try hunting down a DS pair of OG Bred 1's.
Same feelings, Jordan driving to the hoop in those OG's. Shifting into 2nd in that vette.
My point is I guess, am i alone here? Anyone else feel a connection to Air Jordans and your favrorite car?
If so what car reminds you of what Jordan?
Blk/slvr V's remind me of a 87-91 Camaro for some strange reason.
I can't help but think of a brand new S 500 benz when i see an XI.
Am i crazy?

i see the connection with the benz and the patent leather on the XIs.

the XXs in your pic remind of a mini copper. dont ask why

^how about the XIV's and Mike's 550 Maranello?

That's the obvious one as the idea actually came from his car.

yea them XIV's the only1 i can think of that looks like a car, and i think the XVIII has a connection to some car...

This sounds stupid..but any j´s with IPS reminds me of an import car that has tuned and adjustable suspension.Like the 22´s for example..the way you can changethe cushioning in the heel to responsive double zoom or air max is like my KYB gas shocks with my whole coilover system..you can change the ride from normal tofirm and change your ride height.You cant make the shoe lower..but zoom just feels like its made for speed and directional performance.

C'mon man, we all know they were inspired by those 4 things.
I wanna know what Jordans remind you of cars. And if anyone else see some kind of relashionship between the two.
Think about all the engineering put into some of these shoes. XI for example,
I think that shoe is way ahead of its time. Carbon fiber shank plate(lightwight, strong)
The past decade we have been using carbon for car parts.
The XI really reminds me of a shiny luxury car.
The V is kinda bulky which is why it reminds me of an 80's muscle car a little bit.
Lets get creative here folks, please.

Pics would help
happy.gif

Idk anything 'bout cars so like i said
pics would help

never wear the - you're correct about the spoiler at the back... i mean that's what the back tab was inspired by

the VIs tongue also reminds me of the front windows of a car...

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

never wear them - you're correct about the spoiler at the back... i mean that's what the back tab was inspired by

the VIs tongue also reminds me of the front windows of a car...
yeah. i remeber when my dad and i test drove a 98' tt supra back in 2002 i wore my infs vi's for that! we almost got that car but he didnt feellike buying a used car for 35k. still on the hunt for a 98 under 30k miles.... but
mad.gif
at the prices now!!

you're correct about the spoiler at the back... i mean that's what the back tab was inspired by
The VI's came out in '91, and the MarkIV version of the Supra not until '93.

How exactly was it inspired?

Back
Top Bottom