Cars that you think are really girly

dont give a darn what anyone says I love both generation Audi TT's (coupe).

what makes a car girly to you guys? First thing that comes to mind is a miata and a beetle.

to each his own .

insecure n's
30t6p3b.gif

How tf is a Honda Accord girly? I can see why some people would say the newer Civics look feminine though.

Yall sleeping on the newer Jetta models. 2009 Black Jetta ftw
pimp.gif

How tf is a Honda Accord girly? I can see why some people would say the newer Civics look feminine though.

Yall sleeping on the newer Jetta models. 2009 Black Jetta ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by scshift

Scion TC, all minivans, and SUVs - especially Range Rovers and large SUVs like Chevy Suburbans and Ford Excursions
how the *$#@ are range rover's female cars?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

From what I've seen, all I see are straight up b*tches (snooty ones at that) that drive Range Rover or Land Rovers.

Can we classify it as a female car (only in the suburbs)?

Originally Posted by j4ck

Originally Posted by scshift

Scion TC, all minivans, and SUVs - especially Range Rovers and large SUVs like Chevy Suburbans and Ford Excursions
how the *$#@ are range rover's female cars?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

From what I've seen, all I see are straight up b*tches (snooty ones at that) that drive Range Rover or Land Rovers.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Yeah you can. The 2 main demographics that drive them are ballers (who usually mod them out, put rims on them, drop them, tints), and rich older white females (who don't mod them).

However, you can usually see more females driving them since ballers aren't that common. In the suburbs, you ONLY see females driving them.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Yeah you can. The 2 main demographics that drive them are ballers (who usually mod them out, put rims on them, drop them, tints), and rich older white females (who don't mod them).

However, you can usually see more females driving them since ballers aren't that common. In the suburbs, you ONLY see females driving them.

Back
Top Bottom