Carson- Looking for a place to live there

Anybody know if its expensive over there? I live in Palmdale and im dying to move away from here nothing but desert. Lived here for 5 years came from hollywoodand I miss it. Regret telling my parents to move
tired.gif
. I just want to becloser to LA.

You wanna be closer to LA, move to Burbank, Hollywood, Encino, or Sherman Oaks, but don't move to Carson.

damn Carson aint that bad... but then again I dont live there. Atleast its convenient to a buncha freeways, 405, 110, 91, 710... easy to get around.

I love the misconceptions about Carson. I've lived in this city all my life and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Anyway houses are in the400k-600k range depending on what part of Carson you're looking at but with the way the housing market is right now, I'm sure it wont be hard to find adeal.

Oh yea, Kev and Luis stop hating hahahahahahahaha! C-Arson fo' life homeboy!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if you dont lice in carson dont comment. like stated before houses are btwn 400-600k so people want to live here. like most cities there are the good and thebad, but for the most part in it a great city except for the lack of dining choices. I wouldnt raise my children here if i thought is was bad. I'm notsaying that carson is the best, but it is better and affordable than most places.

Back
Top Bottom