Cartel Dumps 49 Headless Bodies On A Highway In Mexico

These dudes are wild. This stuff never gone stop. My girl is Mexican and she talking about she want me to go down there one day to visit her family. Had to hit her with the .

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by eight2one

who ever is at the top of these cartel paper most be LONNNNNNNNNNNNG

http://www.forbes.com/profile/joaquin-guzman-loera/
dude is 55 and his wife is 22 and pretty 
pimp.gif
aint nothing 
pimp.gif
 about this guy

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

http://www.forbes.com/profile/joaquin-guzman-loera/
You didn't read the article. This wasn't done by the Sinaloa Cartel which is the Cartel "El Chapo" runs. These were the actions of their rivals "Los Zetas". The article mentions two top leaders Miguel Angel Treviño Morales and Heriberto Lazcano. These were warnings for "El Chapo" and the Sinaloa Cartel..

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

SRS question
How can they fix this?

Intervention from the US(even though I know we got our own problems)?

There has to be some breaking point for their government.

legalize drugs. Sad thing is the cartels are probably happier that drugs stay illegal. It's basically guaranteeing them a source of income

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

It's a cultural thing, and we can't judge.

The drug cartels culture is ruthless and they are immoral human beings for putting money above fellow men and women.

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

SRS question
How can they fix this?

Intervention from the US(even though I know we got our own problems)?

There has to be some breaking point for their government.

I think the only solution would be for an outside government or task force to step in. I think the organize crime is too intertwined with the Mexican government so any cooperation with the Mexican government would be spoiled due to the organized crime having an inside source.

With that being said I think the Mexican government has reached a breaking point and they're trying to do something. I believe the Mexican President is trying to do something.

real life...

im mexican...

can someone give me a rundown of the gangs... and how el chapo became the leader...

whoare the zetas?were are they from? whats el chapos group called?

Wow, no wonder LivingSocial and Groupon are OD-ing with Mexico deals....ain't no one trying to get caught up in that !!@.

The only way the US can help is for US citizens to stop buying drugs.

And on top of it all, they're tied into the police department.  This isn't going to end.  Ever.  One of my good friends' sister works for the US Gov't.  She had to go to a border town to do some work a while back.  My friend went to visit her and said he saw a severed head on a gate and heard rocket launchers off in the distance.  *+%% is crazy. 

*Random...but how much does the drug trade stimulate Mexico's economy? 

I'm in no position to judge anyone else but this is just disgusting. The people who enable them are just as guilty. How these people can sleep at night putting money over the lives of innocent people is beyond me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I never understood people glorifying gangsters or their lifestyles. There's nothing cool or honorable about what they do. 

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

I'm in no position to judge anyone else but this is just disgusting. The people who enable them are just as guilty. How these people can sleep at night putting money over the lives of innocent people is beyond me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I never understood people glorifying gangsters or their lifestyles. There's nothing cool or honorable about what they do. 

I'm pretty sure they don't think they're cool or that they're glorifying these people....more like fear of being killed.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm pretty sure they don't think they're cool or that they're glorifying these people....more like fear of being killed.
I'm not just talking about Cartels, I'm speaking more about organized crime in general; people seem to glorify Italian gangs for example..

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not just talking about Cartels, I'm speaking more about organized crime in general; people seem to glorify Italian gangs for example..

Who exactly do you see glorifying the Mexican cartels? 

*Reason I asked about the Cartels stimulating the economy, is that I'm 1/4 through Killing Pablo, and it's INSANE to learn about how much Escobar/drugs had a grip on the economy....not just in S. America, but around the world. 

Back
Top Bottom