Cartoons in 2009 Appreciation

Originally Posted by mFury

Originally Posted by toine2983

Has the new season of Spectacular Spiderman started yet?

The season's already aired in Canada, but it starts in the US on June 22 on Disney XD.

Thanks, looking forward to it.

This show is Adorable and Entertaining
It's Straight 09 Piffery
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only cartoon I enjoy in 2009.

I thought I was the only one that liked Wolverine and X-men
laugh.gif
watchedtoday's episode with Bishop
pimp.gif

I thought all the kids watched anime now. Japanese cartoons>American cartoons by far.

I know teenagers and adults do, but i thought it trickled down to the kids as well. The anime geared towards kids.

mFury wrote:
The Spectacular Spider-Man
pimp.gif

Wolverine and the X-Men
Batman: Brave and the Bold
Transformers Animated
pimp.gif

I know I'm not the only one here that (still) watches cartoons, so what are some other good ones?

These shows are amazing.
grin.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mFury

I think most of the people on here probably grew up in the '80s or '90s, and as such, they think of the kids shows of that era to be the best. But a lot of kids shows and cartoons that have come out in the last few years have been pretty good. Here are some examples:

Note that
pimp.gif
denotes a personal favorite of mine.

TMNT: Back to the Sewer
I like the 2k3 series better, it was more closer to the comic and somewhat entertaining....and yes I did watched it when it aired (for comparisonto the original cartoon)
Back to the sewer was ehh. and Fast Forward was
sick.gif
alien.gif

of course, the original series will always be the GOAT

Just saw Wolverine and X-men. Exceeded my expectations
pimp.gif
Iron Man:Armored Adventures is def. worth checking out too on Nicktoons.

This thread should be limited to saturday morning type shows, as much as I like it, gett outta here with superjail, south park etc.

[color= rgb(0, 51, 255)]Batman[/color] The Brave & The Bold
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best superhero cartoon out now. Period. All those cameos! Elastiman, Blue Beetle
glasses.gif
, The entire Green Lantern Corp, Batmite & Ace just had a show too
laugh.gif
....Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, Just one Spawn cameo and its a WRAP. (Unlikely but one can hope.)

I HATED the last Batman cartoon that came out...This one. Felt like it was forcing Anime on me. Maybe in time I'll learn to like it in time, but it was soforgettable when it was airing. I'm amazed at how long it ran! At least Teen Titans spinoff show was the only good thing that became of this mess...and itis probably the reason why Batman TBATB is so perfected.
pimp.gif

TheBatmanDVD.jpg

Originally Posted by kuNASTY88

nothing will surpass the cartoons of the 90s
chuuuuuuuuch OP is on crack if he appreciates the new cartoons

only good one from the 2000s is ShinChan

Wrong again, Shin Chan is an oldddd show, its just been re-dubbed and it doesn't fit with the whole saturday morning thing

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Wrong again, Shin Chan is an oldddd show, its just been re-dubbed and it doesn't fit with the whole saturday morning thing

no %*$+ it was redubbed in the 2000s as far as i know

i dont care if its not a saturday morning thind cuz its a dam cartoon aint it?

and "wrong again"? jump off

I rarely give any cartoons a shot nowadays but i did just get finished with Star Wars the clone wars and it wasn't bad.

Back
Top Bottom