Case of the ex...

Alright ya'll...I've decided to get a bit of feedback on something that's been troubling me...

I recently had an ex come back into the pic trying to make small talk...expressing her miss yous...and so on...

Mind you this has all happened right when **** has been going good, and I finally moved on and was happy. There was a bit of back n forth and seems said ex has "changed" for the better. After a bit of back n forth, said ex has gone ghost. I was up for at bare minimum being friends, but it seems she's up to the usual antics. This is someone I have history with so I don't get it. I'm ready to drive the nail in the coffin because I think she was just being nosy, but some of the boys think that I shouldn't be so black and white. Thoughts?

Alright ya'll...I've decided to get a bit of feedback on something that's been troubling me...

I recently had an ex come back into the pic trying to make small talk...expressing her miss yous...and so on...

Mind you this has all happened right when **** has been going good, and I finally moved on and was happy. There was a bit of back n forth and seems said ex has "changed" for the better. After a bit of back n forth, said ex has gone ghost. I was up for at bare minimum being friends, but it seems she's up to the usual antics. This is someone I have history with so I don't get it. I'm ready to drive the nail in the coffin because I think she was just being nosy, but some of the boys think that I shouldn't be so black and white. Thoughts?
Then you don't need to go back.

Keep it moving..........And post pics.

Honestly bruh you will never know what motivates the yambs to do what they do.  Not that my speculation is worth anything, but we are around the holidays -- maybe she was being nosy and seeing if she had a Christmas gift on the way?  Type grimey if s but you gotta charge it to the game.  

BUT.  If you are feeling her heavy, and you feel in your heart of hearts that she's confused, or just not being herself  -- call her out on the ghosting routine and see if she bites.  If she laughs it off, she's past tense.   If she shows any remorse/hesitation, there may be more to the story.   Just my 2 cents.  

Delete/ block her number and keep it moving b
If you see her in public don't even acknowledge her. Show these **** no emotion.

Last edited:
I think I'ma always have a bit of love for her no lie....but ya'll might be right...I think it's time to finally charge it to da game...smh.

I'm not going to her, I've done so in the past only for her to do some pretty ****** up ****....

Time to let that burd fly

Last edited:
You can do yourself a favor and ignore her or you can make yourself feel miserable by talking to her. The correct choice is obvious. 

I think I'ma always have a bit of love for her no lie....but ya'll might be right...I think it's time to finally charge it to da game...smh.

I'm not going to her, I've done so in the past only for her to do some pretty ****** up ****....

Time to let that burd fly

If you don't mind me asking

What effed stuff has she done?

That will help us get a better picture

i dated a girl for 7 years on and off....

Stay away.....just keep your time occupied with work, school, and other chicks.

I found me a solid one now, but wasted years and passed on so many solid girls because i thought i was making the right choice.

DO GO BACK!!! lol

Ignore her drama ***. Deep clean your spot to help distract you from her ********..after your done cleaning, make your bed as tight as can be....
you'll see that your fresh than a muh ***** :smokin.

Let's just say she had a "harem" of men and great manipulator. She seemed pretty remorseful recently so I figured we could put the past behind us if she matured but guess not.

I've dealt with her type. Keep doing you fambs. Don't give her the satisfaction of her getting you back in her cluthces when is convenient. You're not a commodity. FDB!

EDIT: I should've added this: No matter how fat her mass is, no matter how wet them yambs is etc. etc. Don't do it.

Last edited:
Mannnnnn **** her :lol:

Keep it moving bruh. Forward, not backwards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom