Casey Anthony freed from Fla. jail early Sunday

Before she was even released, a case a mistaken identity led to a lady almost losing her life:

Nothing surprises me anymore. Casey you better have some old school Cadillac bumpers on that vehicle of yours. Good luck!

Before she was even released, a case a mistaken identity led to a lady almost losing her life:

Nothing surprises me anymore. Casey you better have some old school Cadillac bumpers on that vehicle of yours. Good luck!

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I'm scared for my life.

I'm gonna assume that's your picture in your blog.  You are much prettier than Casey Anthony, do you really get mistaken for her?

I'm scared for my life.

I'm gonna assume that's your picture in your blog.  You are much prettier than Casey Anthony, do you really get mistaken for her?

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

I'm scared for my life.

Yeah, about 4 times by strangers. My own mother thinks I look like her 
eyes.gif

I'm scared for my life.

eyes.gif

I'm scared for my life.

eyes.gif
Well you should be good as long as you don't live in Florida or apparently Oklahoma.

I'm scared for my life.

eyes.gif
Well you should be good as long as you don't live in Florida or apparently Oklahoma.

I'm scared for my life.

eyes.gif
If you don't live in FL, you good nobody should mess with you not even the dopeheads.

I'm scared for my life.

eyes.gif
If you don't live in FL, you good nobody should mess with you not even the dopeheads.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

the look on dude's face is priceless....i wonder what his life's like and the repercussion of this pic

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Knowing his homeboys he probably got props. Like man you smashed a chick who over shadowed OJ.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

the look on dude's face is priceless....i wonder what his life's like and the repercussion of this pic

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Knowing his homeboys he probably got props. Like man you smashed a chick who over shadowed OJ.

Back
Top Bottom