Casey Anthony freed from Fla. jail early Sunday

Man i would love to smash that untapped kitten. I know her lawyer is having a field day with it. 3 years untapped

man. this is exactly whats wrong with america. if any of you guys actually care about this garbage then @%#* you, go eat nancy grace out, and get out of america.
pimp.gif
at the average american knowing 10x as much about this broad than the debt ceiling, globalized nuclear proliferation and peak oil politics combined. swag.

man. this is exactly whats wrong with america. if any of you guys actually care about this garbage then @%#* you, go eat nancy grace out, and get out of america.
pimp.gif
at the average american knowing 10x as much about this broad than the debt ceiling, globalized nuclear proliferation and peak oil politics combined. swag.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

pimp.gif
It's not a matter of caring, it's a matter of distracting ourselves from the fact we have no real problems. You can list all the world's problems you want, but nobody cares. As a society, we don't care. Sorry, that's how it is, and how it's always going to be.

pimp.gif
It's not a matter of caring, it's a matter of distracting ourselves from the fact we have no real problems. You can list all the world's problems you want, but nobody cares. As a society, we don't care. Sorry, that's how it is, and how it's always going to be.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Who do you think will get the first interview with her?

I'm thinking Barbara Walters.
I think it should be Nancy Grace or Jane Velez Mitchell.     
laugh.gif

Who do you think will get the first interview with her?

I'm thinking Barbara Walters.
I think it should be Nancy Grace or Jane Velez Mitchell.     
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Exact reason why criminals walk the street freely; if we're all watching CNN or FOX who is watching America's Most Wanted. Stop watching men talk for hours about nonsense and tune it the First 48 every now and then. It could save your life one day.

pimp.gif
Exact reason why criminals walk the street freely; if we're all watching CNN or FOX who is watching America's Most Wanted. Stop watching men talk for hours about nonsense and tune it the First 48 every now and then. It could save your life one day.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

I'm scared for my life.

I'm gonna assume that's your picture in your blog.  You are much prettier than Casey Anthony, do you really get mistaken for her?

Yeah, about 4 times by strangers. My own mother thinks I look like her 
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
your mom tho? you dont look a thing like her. much prettier too.

...really? your mom?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

I'm scared for my life.

I'm gonna assume that's your picture in your blog.  You are much prettier than Casey Anthony, do you really get mistaken for her?

Yeah, about 4 times by strangers. My own mother thinks I look like her 
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
your mom tho? you dont look a thing like her. much prettier too.

...really? your mom?
laugh.gif

Are people really that stupid?  They're going to attack somebody they don't even know and it's not even the right person?  They're scum just like she is.

Are people really that stupid?  They're going to attack somebody they don't even know and it's not even the right person?  They're scum just like she is.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The sick part is Casey Anthony is going to make some MAJOR $$$ now that she's released....

She has to live her life in fear, I don't think she wants to be in the spotlight. Unless you're talking about her selling her story, etc. But
30t6p3b.gif
at her with the
devil.gif
as she walks out of prison.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The sick part is Casey Anthony is going to make some MAJOR $$$ now that she's released....

She has to live her life in fear, I don't think she wants to be in the spotlight. Unless you're talking about her selling her story, etc. But
30t6p3b.gif
at her with the
devil.gif
as she walks out of prison.

Originally Posted by shogun

Son...

Originally Posted by shogun

Son...

Back
Top Bottom