Casey Anthony freed from Fla. jail early Sunday

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The sick part is Casey Anthony is going to make some MAJOR $$$ now that she's released....
Yeah, but keep in mind that it may be the only money she ever makes again for the rest of her life. What kind of job do you think she can get after this? She's was acquitted on all the heavy charges, but convicted felons are likely to have a better shot at getting hired by employers than her. She hasn't been convicted of any of the things people hate her for, but she has to live as though she has. It's disgusting to me that somebody can NOT be convicted of a crime, but has to live as if they had been.
My favorite part is that a lot of the same people babbling about how upset they are that they got off, are the same people who get ecstatic about glorified gang members getting off for violent crimes.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The sick part is Casey Anthony is going to make some MAJOR $$$ now that she's released....
Yeah, but keep in mind that it may be the only money she ever makes again for the rest of her life. What kind of job do you think she can get after this? She's was acquitted on all the heavy charges, but convicted felons are likely to have a better shot at getting hired by employers than her. She hasn't been convicted of any of the things people hate her for, but she has to live as though she has. It's disgusting to me that somebody can NOT be convicted of a crime, but has to live as if they had been.
My favorite part is that a lot of the same people babbling about how upset they are that they got off, are the same people who get ecstatic about glorified gang members getting off for violent crimes.

pimp.gif
dont let the haters stop you Casey, do ya thang baby girl 
pimp.gif

Well it didn't take long before we got our first report of where she may possibly be going Columbus Ohio of all places. Doesn't shock me at all the Mediatakeout was the first to know. Let them tell it she will be enrolled in Ohio State summer school by the end of the week. The way this is going I don't see her making it past the weekend.

Well it didn't take long before we got our first report of where she may possibly be going Columbus Ohio of all places. Doesn't shock me at all the Mediatakeout was the first to know. Let them tell it she will be enrolled in Ohio State summer school by the end of the week. The way this is going I don't see her making it past the weekend.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

I'm gonna assume that's your picture in your blog.  You are much prettier than Casey Anthony, do you really get mistaken for her?

Yeah, about 4 times by strangers. My own mother thinks I look like her 
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
your mom tho? you dont look a thing like her. much prettier too.

...really? your mom?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Well thank you.
But yeah, my mom and my little sisters think I look just like her. It's such a shame LOL 

Back
Top Bottom