Casey Anthony freed from Fla. jail early Sunday

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by cannon314

man. this is exactly whats wrong with america. if any of you guys actually care about this garbage then @%#* you, go eat nancy grace out, and get out of america.
pimp.gif
at the average american knowing 10x as much about this broad than the debt ceiling, globalized nuclear proliferation and peak oil politics combined. swag.
Exact reason why criminals walk the street freely; if we're all watching CNN or FOX who is watching America's Most Wanted. Stop watching men talk for hours about nonsense and tune it the First 48 every now and then. It could save your life one day.

you're telling me criminals are walking the streets freely cause people watch the news instead of america's most wanted? you're telling me that if i watch too much news i am in some way, shape or form putting my life in danger? men talk for hours about nonsense?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i dont waste my time with garbage news like CNN or FOX, any of the crap on tv will just regurgitate just as much casey anthony trash as your average tabloid rag. do ur thang bruh. hope watching some mediocre crime scene show saves your life one day
You can't be serious. The IP was a joke let alone my response to you. Save the eknowledge for someone who needs it. I guess your sense of humor is as dry as your response. #soyouashyhuh

Originally Posted by cannon314

man. this is exactly whats wrong with america. if any of you guys actually care about this garbage then @%#* you, go eat nancy grace out, and get out of america.
pimp.gif
at the average american knowing 10x as much about this broad than the debt ceiling, globalized nuclear proliferation and peak oil politics combined. swag.
Exact reason why criminals walk the street freely; if we're all watching CNN or FOX who is watching America's Most Wanted. Stop watching men talk for hours about nonsense and tune it the First 48 every now and then. It could save your life one day.

you're telling me criminals are walking the streets freely cause people watch the news instead of america's most wanted? you're telling me that if i watch too much news i am in some way, shape or form putting my life in danger? men talk for hours about nonsense?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i dont waste my time with garbage news like CNN or FOX, any of the crap on tv will just regurgitate just as much casey anthony trash as your average tabloid rag. do ur thang bruh. hope watching some mediocre crime scene show saves your life one day
You can't be serious. The IP was a joke let alone my response to you. Save the eknowledge for someone who needs it. I guess your sense of humor is as dry as your response. #soyouashyhuh

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Who do you think will get the first interview with her?

I'm thinking Barbara Walters.

the best interview would come from howard stern tho

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Who do you think will get the first interview with her?

I'm thinking Barbara Walters.

the best interview would come from howard stern tho

She moved to ohio though? She good no way them losers can tell her nothing. She gonna be caking and surrounded by loss, 
pimp.gif
. Innocent til proven guilty my dudes +1 for being an american. 

She moved to ohio though? She good no way them losers can tell her nothing. She gonna be caking and surrounded by loss, 
pimp.gif
. Innocent til proven guilty my dudes +1 for being an american. 

I would take that down. Broad didn't report her kid missing for a month so I can only imagine what type of crazy stuff she does in bed.

I would take that down. Broad didn't report her kid missing for a month so I can only imagine what type of crazy stuff she does in bed.

Back
Top Bottom