Cash App founder reportedly stabbed to death in SF

Heard there was a stabbing earlier and just read it was the cash app founder. That area isn't even that bad compared to other areas. Lots of expensive high rise condos.

Not some random crazy guy on the street. Someone he knew

Yeah, I just didn't believe he was attacked by a random in that part of SF. Glad that they have a suspect.

What I am surprised is that there isn't a lot of CCTV footage of the incident.

Yeah, I just didn't believe he was attacked by a random in that part of SF. Glad that they have a suspect.

What I am surprised is that there isn't a lot of CCTV footage of the incident.
There probably was and they did not want to compromise the investigation

RIP. I am interested to hear the backstory since it was allegedly someone he knew.

got a mini samurai sword in the whip when i’m in the city. Turning into gotham city at night . Rip to that dude. Cash app helped me out a grip

Unless you're walking around with that samurai sword, what good is it going to do you in the whip? You are more likely getting touched outside the whip, not in it.

Unless you're walking around with that samurai sword, what good is it going to do you in the whip? You are more likely getting touched outside the whip, not in it.

i travel for work on the road from LA to the bay to vegas & Phx.. please believe i got more than a blade

Bullet goes in once, knife slices u in and out. Both suck, but I rather get shot as crazy as it sounds.

That doesn’t make a lick of sense.

Yes A bullet goes in once and still can come out.

You could still catch 20 individual bullets in and out like a knife.

That doesn’t make a lick of sense.

Yes A bullet goes in once and still can come out.

You could still catch 20 individual bullets in and out like a knife.
Not true, a person can stab until they get tired, that would be a much worse experience than a couple shots and bleeding out. Both bad ways to go, but one just seems a little more vicious

Back
Top Bottom