Cash Money/Young Money signs......

so does he still work with Jermaine Dupri??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KO24BE8

JUS WAIT TILL I SIGN WIT YUNG MONEY

WE GONNA TAKE OVA HIP HOP

ME WAYNE AND DRIZZY ON ONE LABEL

RIP HATERS

LAMBORGHINI MOSS ZZZZZZMMMMMMMMMMM

LMAO he called it last month in another thread.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

RIP HATERS

nerd.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

RIP HATERS

nerd.gif

Aweosme!

I dont see how this is benefical for young money. Bow Wow isnt even marketable @ this point. When he was 4 or 5 he was for deathrow as an opening act,appealing to the "aw isnt that cute" crowd. When he was with JD, he was due to the whole teenie pop every other label was signing a boy band, a teenrapper or a pubescent solo rnb artist. Now its the whole trapper dope boy, or the futuristic, waaay left field out there audience. We seen him grow up sincelike the age of 4 so being a trapper dope boy rapper is out the question, and the creative futuristic sound isnt him cause he isnt original, unique. His claimto fame has been and always will be riding with whatevers hot. Also wayne loses profits from all his guest apperances and the ghost writing he does for BowWow. Its like he just signed him as a favor or just to build up a label.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by MJ234569

lmao bow wow NEVER spit HEAT. What I dont get is how wayne got lyrical overnight, especially from his 1st 2 albums (no cussing besides a few songs) then all the sudden is a drug lord, hmmmm sounds fugazi (check that spelling lmao)
roll.gif
you're lame he was like 16 on his 1st two albums, how lyrical did you expect him to be??

Just seems fishy how wayne got so lyrical after 500 degreez dropped. isnt it rumored that GILLIE was ghost writing for wayne. Dude's whole style was Phillywhen the Carter dropped IMO.

You know what this means, Young Money bout to fall off.

Not a knock to bow wow, but usually when labels start feeling themselves, they go on these large siging sprees and fall off, remember the Roc, G-Unit, Koch,and Cash Money?

Roc got Cam, MOP, them boys and fell
The Unit got MOP, Mobb Deep, Spyder Loc, etc. fell off
Koch...well Koch was Koch
And Cash Money when they got rid of the Hot Boyz and sign all those new faces Boo and Gott, Mickey, dude that looked like Turk, etc.

lmao bow wow NEVER spit HEAT. What I dont get is how wayne got lyrical overnight, especially from his 1st 2 albums (no cussing besides a few songs) then all the sudden is a drug lord, hmmmm sounds fugazi (check that spelling lmao)
roll.gif
you're lame he was like 16 on his 1st two albums, how lyrical did you expect him to be??

Just seems fishy how wayne got so lyrical after 500 degreez dropped. isnt it rumored that GILLIE was ghost writing for wayne. Dude's whole style was Philly when the Carter dropped IMO.
eek.gif
What? I never heard that rumor before

Originally Posted by retrowear23

You know what this means, Young Money bout to fall off.

Not a knock to bow wow, but usually when labels start feeling themselves, they go on these large siging sprees and fall off, remember the Roc, G-Unit, Koch, and Cash Money?

Roc got Cam, MOP, them boys and fell
The Unit got MOP, Mobb Deep, Spyder Loc, etc. fell off
Koch...well Koch was Koch
And Cash Money when they got rid of the Hot Boyz and sign all those new faces Boo and Gott, Mickey, dude that looked like Turk, etc.
QFT

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

roll.gif

Just seems fishy how wayne got so lyrical after 500 degreez dropped. isnt it rumored that GILLIE was ghost writing for wayne. Dude's whole style was Philly when the Carter dropped IMO.
eek.gif

You got to be kidding me fam? You can't hear the simuarity in Wayne C1/C2 & Gillie's flow? But from what I heard they just had Gillie on some Max Bwriting hooks type %%*$. But I wouldn't doubt if Gillie really was writing Wayne's %%*$.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

roll.gif

eek.gif

You got to be kidding me fam?

Yes I am

bodog.com is currently taking bets on the over/under on how long it will be before bow wow gets a tattoo on his face and starts kissing grown men.....

they got it set at 95 days, im rollin with the under

Back
Top Bottom