Cassidy knocks Kanye for Amber vol. if you wanna come to my hoteeeeeel

Damn
laugh.gif

Honestly, she lost.

All the red carpet $$%! is a wrap for her. She got the upgrade of life while she was rocking with Kanye. Cass would have her on transporter status.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Honestly, she lost.

All the red carpet $$%! is a wrap for her. She got the upgrade of life while she was rocking with Kanye. Cass would have her on transporter status.

word...no one will be checkin for her after this...if true...

Ever since the Chris Brown/Rihanna thing NT is slowly becoming MediaTakeOut/JJB. Have we always had so much gossip nonsense on NT? I actually know what my girltalks about when she mentions celebrity drama. THAT'S A PROBLEM!

Kanye today: "I seen it, I seen it before I seen it, I seen it before I've seen it, I seen it before I seen it, I seen it before" Kanye tomorrow:"And I can't, and I can't stop No, no I can't stop No, no, no, no I can't stop No, no, no, no I can't stop Can't stop, I can'tstop, I can't stop"

This had to be one of them Dave Chapelle's Greatest
Moments in Hook up History. Cassidy?? Come on....
L!

pimp.gif

Ye didnt take her too seriously. He was smashing this one girl he picked up at the local Juicy Couture here in Hawaii last month while Amber was on the eastcoast. Please believe it. I kick it with Don C, Cons, Cudi, Tony W, whenever they come here.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Honestly, she lost.

word...no one will be checkin for her after this...if true...

c'mon guys...we all know at da end of da day..a chick like that needs a super thug to !#%@ her out..albet cassidy isn't a super thug, he sure didsomething to make

her play kanye with him.

Back
Top Bottom