CASTING OUT HOMOSEXUAL DEMONS

antonlavey

Banned
Just saw this on CNN they're casting out a homosexual demon from some young man......now I wish I had the interview video from the pastor but I wasspeechless. She sounds like the most uneducated, illiterate, and ignorant human-being ever. She kept circumventing the question about whether she thinkshomosexuality is evil but then went on to say over and over again during the interview that "there are spirits for alcoholism, crack,adultery....etc". She used the fact that she's a former crackhead as testimony for the efficacy of exorcisms.

Discuss, I wonder if it worked
grin.gif
....kinda reminds me of the former gaydude from "Religulous". Everything about that guy screamed I suck penis but he claimed to have been healed.
laugh.gif

Anton honestly you are into some random things.
that being said this video is bizzare. and dadoc's avy is
pimp.gif

I've noticed at least around these parts that there's alot of gay men in those type of churches

I hate stuff like this.. I guess I'm a "liberal" christian cuz most of the stuff some of these people do leave me like
mad.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

I hate stuff like this.. I guess I'm a "liberal" christian cuz most of the stuff some of these people do leave me like
mad.gif
smh.gif

If you're black you would've been twice as angry...I was embarrassed for my whole race when I saw the interview.
smh.gif

This is no different than the Mormon religion thinking dark skin is a sign of evil, ergo forbidding blacks from entering their churches until recently.

Yep. Shaking some guy and yelling at him while he's on the floor will definitely stop him from being a homosexual.

Demon.jpg

"HAAAAAYY GUISE!"

I somehow cant imagine two demons blowing the cream out of eachother in depths of hell.

Back
Top Bottom