Catfished on Tinder (guy vs girl)

I'm actually married :rofl:

Sorry. just can't do a fat chick. If she was ugly but still cool I could stick around.

They should have a guy saying he is a doctor and switching to be a burger flipper and see how that goes.

EDIT: Or one where the guy appears tall in his photo and is 5'1" or something

Last edited:
Dudes were heated,lulz.

Dude still winning. 
pimp.gif

Even tried to whip dude into shape.

never understood the hatred for Obese-Americans...its a lot of them 34.9% of the country...they just out there trying to live
They not really trying to live  at all though  
laugh.gif

But in all seriousness, I feel what you're saying.  Fat people don't bother me so long as they stay in their lane and realize that with their obesity there will be consequences...some of which they may not necessarily enjoy.  That's with anything though. 

Fat chicks got great mouths.

Plenty fat chicks got actual cute pretty faces so you can see the potential if they lost weight. Ditch them now and 5 years later after all that depression they'll show up almost a dime.

This little social experiment came out as expected.

Last edited:
never understood the hatred for Obese-Americans...its a lot of them 34.9% of the country...they just out there trying to live

Because their fat ***** can control that ****. Out here asking for disabled spots for their fat ***. Their spot should be a quarter mile from the store and do jumping jacks all the way there. How are they tryna live? If they wanted to live they would lose weight.

With that said I dont mind their existence but pretending there is nothing wrong with it is sinful

Last edited:
Fat chicks got great mouths.

Plenty fat chicks got actual cute pretty faces so you can see the potential if they lost weight. Ditch them now and 5 years later after all that depression they'll show up almost a dime.

This little social experiment came out as expected.
on da flip side B, they might come out double they current weight.  It's a tossup 
nerd.gif

It's like a double edge sword

They say you should get to know a person before passing judgement

But in situations like this ppl need to be upfront and honest about changes such as weight

I remember when I got catfished I was ready to catch a body

Because their fat ***** can control that ****. Out here asking for disabled spots for their fat ***. Their spot should be a quarter mile from the store and do jumping jacks all the way there. How are they tryna live? If they wanted to live they would lose weight.

With that said I dont mind their existence but pretending there is nothing wrong with it is sinful

Can I get an Amen!

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] at ole boy at 1:48 in the first vid. Buddy is heated

I hate "social experiments". What exactly is the experiment here?

Was there really a "social experiment" here required in order to find out if people liked being catfished?

Anybody know photoshop [emoji]128064[/emoji] id like a six pack abs picture by tomorow morning [emoji]128523[/emoji]

I think the basis of my disdain stems from the fact that I work in healthcare.

Not only does obesity put you at risk for a plethora of cardiovascular, GI, and endocrine issues, it makes working with you (and on you) much harder. Obesity makes certain surgeries and diagnostic procedures almost impossible to perform, renders certain pieces of biomedical equipment virtually obsolete, and makes positioning and ambulating a patient into a two-man job (sometimes more).  

The most frustrating thing about it? It's totally avoidable.

I didn't watch the entire video, but shorty was probably more turned on by the dudes that left. The old me would've thought that she was genuinely impressed by the dude that stayed, but she's probably getting pounded by one of the dudes that dipped out.

I need to hit up tinder and find these chicks tho.

Last edited:
Black dude just left
roll.gif
thats why at times depending on where you're meeting the person you have to peep them from far away just to avoid getting catfished .

Thesevideos are stupid. IIt's like what do you expect. Some people like skinny, some like fat, some like thick

The men liked skinny girls not fat. Personally I would had stayed and ran the helmet job

Back
Top Bottom