Cats who have HURT the Hip Hop game..with their wackness

Kid Rock-Think..Do u ACTUALLY know anyone with a Kid Rock CD? If you do..then you prolly wont agree with me ..LOL

GAME- He's just a clown...He's like a a walking Stereotype...He's just a funny dude..Not that his music sucks..

T.I.- he just @%%%*% SUCKS..PERIOD..theres no other way to describe him. I dont wanna hear.."just listen to him..." or..:you just hatin" (obviously,@%#!@@) I think next to this Mormon rap group i heard once, it's the worst #%%% ever made..( ok maybe not THAT bad) Granted..He IS Good Looking( No !+$%) and THATS the reason why he's ON..on that level of the game it's ALL about Image anyway..

Insane Clown Posse- I dont even know why i mentioned them..that #%%% dont even count..LOL

NAS-Ima catch ALOT of heat for this one...BUT..How many Mediocore Albums can one man release? He's supposed to be the "Messiah" of Hip Hop.. Tellme the last Album he made that was REALLY any good..? The second one? ( I AM ,i think...) Sure their are some good songs here and there..but shiit! man..Get ahold of yourself...Why cant he pick a GOOD beat anymore? He can have ANY producer in the WORLD..he just picks funny beats sometimes..

Any basketball player- Insert a name: Kobe...Dana Barros( ha..ya'll forgot huh)AI ( which i never actually heard..but Cmon..he's not the mostARTICULATE fellow) Cedric Ceballos ( haha another from the vault) even Shaq..OK ok..i ACTUALLY bought a Shaq record..but it was only a Single..and it had RZAand Meth on it so..."NO HOOKS" was the title..the video was kinda crazy.. There are some others who made Records too, but i cant think of themnow..NOTE..im NOT against Athletes making music..i mean Wayman Tisdale plays a MEAN bass ..LOL

Jim Jones- I actually ALMOST fell for it...You almost had me there Jimmy...Almost..i think we've seen the last of THAT one..( i hope) NOTE. My opinion JimJones doesnt reflect on DipSet as a whole..i like 40 cal Cam etc..

The Black Eyed Peas- Jeeeezus.....What the !%*%? Where did they find these guys..and Fergie..? She scares me..that guy with the mohawk? Whaat the !%*% is goingon? I think they are just a little ahead of their time..they are more a group for when #%%% gets like Mad Max out here..We aint there yet..LOL..not quite..lol

Papoose- WHY do people think he's nice? " Mess with me get Blackberried like a cell phone"...cmon..I have no clue how and why he has won peopleover..this guy says the MOST basic OBVIOUS #%%%..

Allmighty RSO-I really dont have much to say about them..they just SUCK +#!..they really do..BENZINO..cmon? who buys that #%%%? What kinda son do u have to beto take this guy serious?

PLEASE add others...

You want to know how I know you're stupid?
Filth Flarn wrote:

NAS-Ima catch ALOT of heat for this one...BUT..How many Mediocore Albums can one man release? He's supposed to be the "Messiah" of Hip Hop.. Tell me the last Album he made that was REALLY any good..? The second one? ( I AM ,i think...)

indifferent.gif

But to answer your question, 50 Cent.

I really like 50, GRODT was GREAT. Guess Who's Back + Power of the Dollar
pimp.gif

But he's the one who got people focusing on sales instead of material.

NAS-Ima catch ALOT of heat for this one...BUT..How many Mediocore Albums can one man release? He's supposed to be the "Messiah" of Hip Hop.. Tell me the last Album he made that was REALLY any good..? The second one? ( I AM ,i think...) Sure their are some good songs here and there..but shiit! man..Get a hold of yourself...Why cant he pick a GOOD beat anymore? He can have ANY producer in the WORLD..he just picks funny beats sometimes..

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You don't know what you're talking about. If you don't evenknow the name of Nas' second album, you shouldn't be talking about him....let alone criticizing.

T.I.- he just @%%%*% SUCKS..PERIOD..theres no other way to describe him. I dont wanna hear.."just listen to him..." or..:you just hatin" (obviously,@%#!@@) I think next to this Mormon rap group i heard once, it's the worst #%%% ever made..( ok maybe not THAT bad) Granted..He IS Good Looking ( No !+$%) and THATS the reason why he's ON..on that level of the game it's ALL about Image anyway..
You better be a female.........And besides, that list sucks because alot of the people you mentioned aren't even relevant enough to have aimpact on the game like that.

With that said......Log off.

Originally Posted by Filth Flarn

NAS-Ima catch ALOT of heat for this one...BUT..How many Mediocore Albums can one man release? He's supposed to be the "Messiah" of Hip Hop.. Tell me the last Album he made that was REALLY any good..? The second one? ( I AM ,i think...) Sure their are some good songs here and there..but shiit! man..Get a hold of yourself...Why cant he pick a GOOD beat anymore? He can have ANY producer in the WORLD..he just picks funny beats sometimes..
5ac06.jpg

you guys can Honestly say that every NAS album is good? cmon..STOP PLAYING..There are soo many more Rappers outta QB that are better CORMEGA for one...NOYD..not even to mention Tragedy Khadafi... and just cause i say T.I. is a Pretty Boy doesnt make me gay..grow up

T.I.- he just @%%%*% SUCKS..PERIOD..theres no other way to describe him. I dont wanna hear.."just listen to him..." or..:you just hatin" (obviously,@%#!@@) I think next to this Mormon rap group i heard once, it's the worst #%%% ever made..( ok maybe not THAT bad) Granted..He IS Good Looking ( No !+$%) and THATS the reason why he's ON..on that level of the game it's ALL about Image anyway..

Jim Jones- I actually ALMOST fell for it...You almost had me there Jimmy...Almost..i think we've seen the last of THAT one..( i hope) NOTE. My opinion Jim Jones doesnt reflect on DipSet as a whole..i like 40 cal Cam etc..

The Blackeyed Peas have probably been around since the time you were sippin on warmed breastmilk so fall back youngun.

PLEASE add others...
you get a

doubleyoutee-eff for everything on that list...

and for everything else as for HURTING the game...not really, just casting a bad image, just as with any genre. My problem with Rap is that dudes are sounlikely to be accepting of other forms of the music. Just cause you got east coast and west coast style doesn't mean they can't coexist. Dudes love toact like there aren't other variants of genres in other types of music...You think theres one type of Jazz? country? rock?

As with everything else on this list...you're wildin and probably suffering from sleep deprivation or something similar so... fall back.

This post is just ...

...just close this.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

good thing you didnt say soulja boyi think Soulja Boy is BETTER than T.I. lol..at least he is Original..T.I. is just a Prototype for a Pop Rapper..He could be ANYBODY..as opposed to Soulja Boy who is very original..Nobody can understand him..let alone COPY him lol

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

My #!*$+ said Cormega is better than Nas
laugh.gif

man..AZ is better than NAS...and Ive followed NAS his Entire career since live at the BBQ..listen to AZ man...

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

laugh.gif

man..AZ is better than NAS...and Ive followed NAS his Entire career since live at the BBQ..listen to AZ man...

roll.gif

I love AZ but there is no way you're going to tell me he's better than Nas.
If you followed Nas's entire career, why did you think his 2nd album was I Am...?
If you can't name Nas's 2nd album you should not be talking about him.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Jim Jones- I actually ALMOST fell for it...You almost had me there Jimmy...Almost..i think we've seen the last of THAT one..( i hope) NOTE. My opinion Jim Jones doesnt reflect on DipSet as a whole..i like 40 cal Cam etc..

The Blackeyed Peas have probably been around since the time you were sippin on warmed breastmilk so fall back youngun.

PLEASE add others...
you get a

doubleyoutee-eff for everything on that list...

and for everything else as for HURTING the game...not really, just casting a bad image, just as with any genre. My problem with Rap is that dudes are so unlikely to be accepting of other forms of the music. Just cause you got east coast and west coast style doesn't mean they can't coexist. Dudes love to act like there aren't other variants of genres in other types of music...You think theres one type of Jazz? country? rock?

As with everything else on this list...you're wildin and probably suffering from sleep deprivation or something similar so... fall back.

This post is just ...

...just close this.
smh.gif

WHo said they cant co-exist? i like ALL Rap...and yeah yeah..Black Eyed Peas been around..blah blah..Will I AM was in this Group Atbann Klan..did u know that..HOLMES? i Very few people know more about Hip Hop than me( not to boast) It's just the LOVE i have for it

Very few people know more about Hip Hop than me( not to boast) It's just the LOVE i have for it

Tell me the last Album he made that was REALLY any good..? The second one? ( I AM ,i think

5472518e81328ef76a37e6c27adf8a6698403e3.gif

Yo, shut the $&*% up. Dont act like youve been following Nas when you cant even name his second album. and on top of that you are too stupid to even googleit.

Off yourself while ya family watches.

roll.gif

Homie said Noyd is better than Nas and T.I. is only on because he's "good looking"
smh.gif

Who let this _ off the short bus unsupervised?

I could actually see why someone would say they like Tragedy moreso than Nas. Noyd though? Nah cuz..

laugh.gif

Why is that so far fetched?

Back
Top Bottom