Cats who have HURT the Hip Hop game..with their wackness

Here's WHY i say that NAS has hurt the game..3 reasons ...

#1. People keep waiting for another Illmatic ( there will NEVER be another one..that was unique to that time and place) So..everytime this dude comesout..it's like..." aww man this is the one..this will bring it back" yeah right..Its not that i live in the past..there are plenty of cats puttinout quality stuff with not even HALF of the hype and access to top producers NAS has..i just think he's lost his identity over time.

'#2 Consistancy He just does NOT have it. One album he's this..another he's that...CORMEGA and cats like Capone...AZ..NOYD..they have pretty muchstayed the same their entire career. They dont try to hop on new every new trend like NAS does..To me that show his insecurity. He tries to mold forpeople..rather than letting them come to him

#3 BEATS.. i just dont get WHY he picks some ofthe beats he does..I ASSUME at this point in his career he has the MOST say in what makes the album and whatdoesn't..that said..WHAT did the beats that DIDN'T make the album sound like? Makes me wonder..LOL

Cats i DO like just so ya'll know where im coming from Cormega. Tragedy Khadafi, AZ, Killah Priest, 40 cal, Camron, Agallah ( the Don Bishop...dont sleep)MadLib..( thee GREATEST producer of ALL TIME and he's from the WEST ) J Dilla , Ghostface..Rae, Solomon Childs ( ILL) Bronze Nazareth, Hell Razah, StylesP, Young Bleed ( do NOT sleep on BLEED) Guilty Simpson..plus alot of others..i may do a Cats who have HELPED the game thread..NOTE NAS's second album wasIT WAS WRITTEN for the record..duuuh

Originally Posted by Filth Flarn

T.I.- he just @%%%*% SUCKS..PERIOD..theres no other way to describe him. I dont wanna hear.."just listen to him..." or..:you just hatin" (obviously,@%#!@@) I think next to this Mormon rap group i heard once, it's the worst #%%% ever made..( ok maybe not THAT bad) Granted..He IS Good Looking ( No !+$%) and THATS the reason why he's ON..on that level of the game it's ALL about Image anyway..
e4026ca337fa3d3320f5277ac96f9639fdba3783.gif

#1. People keep waiting for another Illmatic ( there will NEVER be another one..that was unique to that time and place) So..everytime this dude comes out..it's like..." aww man this is the one..this will bring it back" yeah right..Its not that i live in the past..there are plenty of cats puttin out quality stuff with not even HALF of the hype and access to top producers NAS has..i just think he's lost his identity over time.

'#2 Consistancy He just does NOT have it. One album he's this..another he's that...CORMEGA and cats like Capone...AZ..NOYD..they have pretty much stayed the same their entire career. They dont try to hop on new every new trend like NAS does..To me that show his insecurity. He tries to mold for people..rather than letting them come to him

#3 BEATS.. i just dont get WHY he picks some ofthe beats he does..I ASSUME at this point in his career he has the MOST say in what makes the album and what doesn't..that said..WHAT did the beats that DIDN'T make the album sound like? Makes me wonder..LOL

Cats i DO like just so ya'll know where im coming from Cormega. Tragedy Khadafi, AZ, Killah Priest, 40 cal, Camron, Agallah ( the Don Bishop...dont sleep) MadLib..( thee GREATEST producer of ALL TIME and he's from the WEST ) J Dilla , Ghostface..Rae, Solomon Childs ( ILL) Bronze Nazareth, Hell Razah, Styles P, Young Bleed ( do NOT sleep on BLEED) Guilty Simpson..plus alot of others..i may do a Cats who have HELPED the game thread..NOTE NAS's second album was IT WAS WRITTEN for the record..duuuh
have you listened to still matic? Untitled? or you going by what other people tell you? because everyone says the same thing about nas but whatthey have in common is they don't listen to the music.

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

yeah..i have EVERYTHING he ever made...even some basement +$!+...i KNOW what im talking about..im not just hatin..i LOVE NAS..but he's just soo lost

Filth Flarn wrote:

#1. People keep waiting for another Illmatic ( there will NEVER be another one..that was unique to that time and place) So..everytime this dude comes out..it's like..." aww man this is the one..this will bring it back" yeah right..Its not that i live in the past..there are plenty of cats puttin out quality stuff with not even HALF of the hype and access to top producers NAS has..i just think he's lost his identity over time.

'#2 Consistancy He just does NOT have it. One album he's this..another he's that...CORMEGA and cats like Capone...AZ..NOYD..they have pretty much stayed the same their entire career. They dont try to hop on new every new trend like NAS does..To me that show his insecurity. He tries to mold for people..rather than letting them come to him

#3 BEATS.. i just dont get WHY he picks some ofthe beats he does..I ASSUME at this point in his career he has the MOST say in what makes the album and what doesn't..that said..WHAT did the beats that DIDN'T make the album sound like? Makes me wonder..LOL

Cats i DO like just so ya'll know where im coming from Cormega. Tragedy Khadafi, AZ, Killah Priest, 40 cal, Camron, Agallah ( the Don Bishop...dont sleep) MadLib..( thee GREATEST producer of ALL TIME and he's from the WEST ) J Dilla , Ghostface..Rae, Solomon Childs ( ILL) Bronze Nazareth, Hell Razah, Styles P, Young Bleed ( do NOT sleep on BLEED) Guilty Simpson..plus alot of others..i may do a Cats who have HELPED the game thread..NOTE NAS's second album was IT WAS WRITTEN for the record..duuuh
have you listened to still matic? Untitled? or you going by what other people tell you? because everyone says the same thing about nas but what they have in common is they don't listen to the music.

Now I know music is subjective thus all opinions are valid in that regard but No Sura! No Mace!

Is Mega damn good? Hell Yea! But Better? No, Mega's not better than Nasir. Sorry.

I'm still trying to figure out 2 things: how is Nas "whack" and how his "whackness" has hurt hip hop in any way...

Soulja Boy.....2PAC and Biggie are rolling over in their graves...or wherever they are.

He messed up with Nas but for me personally he began to bomb when he said Game. Son thinks of the "cats who hurt hip hop" and the FIRST people thatcome to his mind are says Nas, Game, and T.I. and he LEAVES OFF MIKE JONES AND CHINGY???!!!
Mainly Mike Jones though.

One of the worst threads I've read in a while.

Granted..He IS Good Looking ( No !+$%) and THATS the reason why he's ON
Yayo ayo...

This is obviously a back-up screen name. Get a life dude.

Nas > You.

Filth Flarn wrote:

T.I.- he just @%%%*% SUCKS..PERIOD..theres no other way to describe him. I dont wanna hear.."just listen to him..." or..:you just hatin" (obviously,@%#!@@) I think next to this Mormon rap group i heard once, it's the worst #%%% ever made..( ok maybe not THAT bad) Granted..He IS Good Looking ( No !+$%) and THATS the reason why he's ON..on that level of the game it's ALL about Image anyway..

Haven't used this in a while...

Kid Rock-Think..Do u ACTUALLY know anyone with a Kid Rock CD? If you do..then you prolly wont agree with me ..LOL

GAME- He's just a clown...He's like a a walking Stereotype...He's just a funny dude..Not that his music sucks..

Insane Clown Posse- I dont even know why i mentioned them..that #%%% dont even count..LOL

NAS-Ima catch ALOT of heat for this one...BUT..How many Mediocore Albums can one man release? He's supposed to be the "Messiah" of Hip Hop.. Tell me the last Album he made that was REALLY any good..? The second one? ( I AM ,i think...) Sure their are some good songs here and there..but shiit! man..Get a hold of yourself...Why cant he pick a GOOD beat anymore? He can have ANY producer in the WORLD..he just picks funny beats sometimes..

Any basketball player- Insert a name: Kobe...Dana Barros( ha..ya'll forgot huh)AI ( which i never actually heard..but Cmon..he's not the most ARTICULATE fellow) Cedric Ceballos ( haha another from the vault) even Shaq..OK ok..i ACTUALLY bought a Shaq record..but it was only a Single..and it had RZA and Meth on it so..."NO HOOKS" was the title..the video was kinda crazy.. There are some others who made Records too, but i cant think of them now..NOTE..im NOT against Athletes making music..i mean Wayman Tisdale plays a MEAN bass ..LOL

Jim Jones- I actually ALMOST fell for it...You almost had me there Jimmy...Almost..i think we've seen the last of THAT one..( i hope) NOTE. My opinion Jim Jones doesnt reflect on DipSet as a whole..i like 40 cal Cam etc..

The Black Eyed Peas- Jeeeezus.....What the !%*%? Where did they find these guys..and Fergie..? She scares me..that guy with the mohawk? Whaat the !%*% is going on? I think they are just a little ahead of their time..they are more a group for when #%%% gets like Mad Max out here..We aint there yet..LOL..not quite..lol

Papoose- WHY do people think he's nice? " Mess with me get Blackberried like a cell phone"...cmon..I have no clue how and why he has won people over..this guy says the MOST basic OBVIOUS #%%%..

Allmighty RSO-I really dont have much to say about them..they just SUCK +#!..they really do..BENZINO..cmon? who buys that #%%%? What kinda son do u have to be to take this guy serious?

PLEASE add others...

only one good nas album?

it was written
i am
stillmatic
god's son
untitled
street's disciple (if it was 1 cd it would have been good)
lost tapes

Kid Rock-Think..Do u ACTUALLY know anyone with a Kid Rock CD? If you do..then you prolly wont agree with me ..LOL

GAME- He's just a clown...He's like a a walking Stereotype...He's just a funny dude..Not that his music sucks..

Insane Clown Posse- I dont even know why i mentioned them..that #%%% dont even count..LOL

NAS-Ima catch ALOT of heat for this one...BUT..How many Mediocore Albums can one man release? He's supposed to be the "Messiah" of Hip Hop.. Tell me the last Album he made that was REALLY any good..? The second one? ( I AM ,i think...) Sure their are some good songs here and there..but shiit! man..Get a hold of yourself...Why cant he pick a GOOD beat anymore? He can have ANY producer in the WORLD..he just picks funny beats sometimes..

Any basketball player- Insert a name: Kobe...Dana Barros( ha..ya'll forgot huh)AI ( which i never actually heard..but Cmon..he's not the most ARTICULATE fellow) Cedric Ceballos ( haha another from the vault) even Shaq..OK ok..i ACTUALLY bought a Shaq record..but it was only a Single..and it had RZA and Meth on it so..."NO HOOKS" was the title..the video was kinda crazy.. There are some others who made Records too, but i cant think of them now..NOTE..im NOT against Athletes making music..i mean Wayman Tisdale plays a MEAN bass ..LOL

Jim Jones- I actually ALMOST fell for it...You almost had me there Jimmy...Almost..i think we've seen the last of THAT one..( i hope) NOTE. My opinion Jim Jones doesnt reflect on DipSet as a whole..i like 40 cal Cam etc..

The Black Eyed Peas- Jeeeezus.....What the !%*%? Where did they find these guys..and Fergie..? She scares me..that guy with the mohawk? Whaat the !%*% is going on? I think they are just a little ahead of their time..they are more a group for when #%%% gets like Mad Max out here..We aint there yet..LOL..not quite..lol

Papoose- WHY do people think he's nice? " Mess with me get Blackberried like a cell phone"...cmon..I have no clue how and why he has won people over..this guy says the MOST basic OBVIOUS #%%%..

Allmighty RSO-I really dont have much to say about them..they just SUCK +#!..they really do..BENZINO..cmon? who buys that #%%%? What kinda son do u have to be to take this guy serious?

PLEASE add others...

Back
Top Bottom