Cats who have HURT the Hip Hop game..with their wackness

This thread is horrible. OP, off the top of your head, name more rappers that have hurt the game more than Nas. Then take Nas off your list.

And viintage, edit those pics dude

Originally Posted by jawn piece

Originally Posted by Filth Flarn

NAS-Ima catch ALOT of heat for this one...BUT..How many Mediocore Albums can one man release? He's supposed to be the "Messiah" of Hip Hop.. Tell me the last Album he made that was REALLY any good..? The second one? ( I AM ,i think...) Sure their are some good songs here and there..but shiit! man..Get a hold of yourself...Why cant he pick a GOOD beat anymore? He can have ANY producer in the WORLD..he just picks funny beats sometimes..
5ac06.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"no ma'am, no ma'am"

Originally Posted by viintage
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Granted..He IS Good Looking ( No !+$%) and THATS the reason why he's ON..on that level of the game it's ALL about Image anyway..

laugh.gif
what?who says that?
laugh.gif

thats all $++*
laugh.gif

i dont like nas but to have him on a list of "cats that have hurt hip hop"??

Even if you do consider Nas' recent string of albums mediocre, how can you say he's hurting hip hop? 90% of these dudes are putting out mediocrealbums. Yeah good thing you didn't put Soulja Boy on that list, that wouldnt have made any sense

Someone come through with that "Shoot yourself in the head with a large caliber bullet" gif

Dude you don't even have 100post how are you going to come in here talking mad crap like you're someone
indifferent.gif

i never said Nas was weak..i just think he's overrated and alot of other cats deserve more shine..that's IT really..

OK OK...PERHAPS "HURT THE GAME" WAS A BIT MUCH...BUT NAS IS STILL OVERRATED IN MY OPINION..HONESTLY I'D SAY I LIKE 3 MAAYBE 4 SONGS ON THE NEWALBUM..ARE ANY GOOD..IT'S BEEN LIKE THAT MOST OF HIS CAREER..OF COURSE THAT'S JUST MY OPINION......NAS IS ONE THE BEST LYRICISTS OF ALL TIME..DUHH WEALL KNOW THAT..BUT AS FAR AS HAVING A CONSISTANTLY GOOD MUSIC..IN MY OPINION.3-4 SONGS JUST DON'T CUT IT FOR ME..
eyes.gif

i never said Nas was weak..i just think he's overrated and alot of other cats deserve more shine..that's IT really..
OVERRATED?? nahh never that .. he doesnt get ENOUGH respect if you ask me .. Its real simple ..

take a look at G-Unit .. you'll figure it out real quick

to the OP... you name, game, nas, T.I., even the black eyed peas for hurting hip=hop... smh

@@$ did lil wayne do?????

D4L,SOULJA BOY,SOULJA BOY,SOULJYA BOY, any rapper that created a dance,that kid who made that Red Monkey Jeans song smh, this list goes on and on, but at yousaying Nas hurt the game is just Ridiculous yea AZ and Mega is nice, but they're not better than Nasir SMH at your list......

The hell is that dude vintage thinking posting that reckless b/s. You gettin the axe quick.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

My #!*$+ said Cormega is better than Nas
laugh.gif

I'd like to apoligize for this comment.
It wasn't me, people posting on your account FTL.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom