Caucasian male Harasses Members of Israel Protest and random black guy gets Maced (lots pics + Vid)

Its really getting out of hand out here
Full article
http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/ar...-african-american-bystander-at-israel-protest

More Pics
http://thedignityvirus.com/2014/08/...arassed-by-pro-israel-opposition-and-arrested

/
But according to Wilford and two witnesses I spoke to (Garland and a community college student demonstrator named Isra Ayesh), that's not what happened. They say the mall cop should have dealt with the shirtless man, who you can see in Garland's other photos, because he had been getting up in the faces and harassing several dozen pro-Palestine demonstrators. The man called at least one person "towelhead," the witnesses said, and was cursing. Garland said he thought he overheard the man say "sand ******." Seattle police officer Ronald Hylton says in his report that he'd been flagged down by a protest organizer because a white male "with no shirt on was causing a disturbance and 'picking a fight' with the protesters.

"The security guard was like, 'Stop,'" Wilford remembers. "The white guy was still yelling and walking towards the security guard. I was like, 'Why are you pointing your mace at me? He’s the one being aggressive.' And then he pepper-sprayed me."

View media item 1131509View media item 1131518View media item 1131516View media item 1131514View media item 1131512View media item 1131510View media item 1131520

Chaos is created by Illuminati to distract humans from realizing the truth about life. stay woke

sad situation tho

mean.gif
 damn man now I'm mad

Let's break this down.

Israel-supporter comes and disrupts a peaceful situation, instigates and create conflict, pretends to be the victim and gets the innocent persecuted.

Sounds very familiar.

Microcosm of the world today ain't it

Op remove all those periods. I could only see the first part so I thought it was going to be a dumb prank vid or some garbage.

We can shoot the rent a cop too. 

Hope the young man can sue and financially ruin those involved. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom