Caught myself simping thoughts of ex-miss on xmas VOL. RETURN OR NOT TO RETURN?!?

Word. I would use the headphones but I already have really nice ones, plus these ones are like teal blue. Also, df would I use a multi-color dream catcher for? lol.

I'm glad I questioned myself. bankaccount + $72.00

sucks that xmas shipping is crazy, I probably won't get my money until post xmas.

I feel like a **** though. I've known her for mad long, still love her, but y'all right can't set myself up.

I feel like a **** though. I've known her for mad long, still love her, but y'all right can't set myself up.

Wait until after Christmas. If she comes and gives you something and you feel like giving her the gifts are the right thing to do, then do it.

But if she gets you nada, I mean, Christmas IS about giving, so it'd be up to you.

Either way, like mentioned above, you could always just keep them and use them (The headphones mainly), or if the store lets you, return them.

Wait until after Christmas. If she comes and gives you something and you feel like giving her the gifts are the right thing to do, then do it.

But if she gets you nada, I mean, Christmas IS about giving, so it'd be up to you.

Either way, like mentioned above, you could always just keep them and use them (The headphones mainly), or if the store lets you, return them.

Well, the more you give into the idea that those things belong to her after you bought them for her, the more she wins.
C'mon now, you bought that ++*% with your money, she could give two #$%*@ about what she's getting you.
And idk about you guys but I keep my headphones clean. My ears are clean...giving those after I use em would be the same as giving to her brand new.

Well, the more you give into the idea that those things belong to her after you bought them for her, the more she wins.
C'mon now, you bought that ++*% with your money, she could give two #$%*@ about what she's getting you.
And idk about you guys but I keep my headphones clean. My ears are clean...giving those after I use em would be the same as giving to her brand new.

DONT do it doggie. I did that when I was young and dumb and I swear she starts hitting me up every year around November 26 to get all close so Ill buy her something.........I got her back tho lol.

DONT do it doggie. I did that when I was young and dumb and I swear she starts hitting me up every year around November 26 to get all close so Ill buy her something.........I got her back tho lol.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

It's not about having dirty ears..It's just the concept of giving someone a used gift..So if I wear a hat 5-6 times but it looks and smells brand new I can give it to someone as a gift as pass it off as new?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

It's not about having dirty ears..It's just the concept of giving someone a used gift..So if I wear a hat 5-6 times but it looks and smells brand new I can give it to someone as a gift as pass it off as new?
laugh.gif

OP if you really still like/love this girl I would say give the presents you bought to her. Reason I say this is because your ex already feels like her current relationship will fail so this would be a nice segue into getting back with her...but this kinda thing is heavily conditional. You sound like you don't really like this girl totally...and you did already %!#% up with kissing her friend...was it just a kiss or was it a full makeout session...cuz even though a kiss isnt that serious its still cheating.

If you were gonna give her the gifts with the hope of getting back with her eventually you should include a note in it.

But if you feel like it wouldn't work out in any way then guess what...you just got a new pair of headphones...and a dreamcatcher...hope you can return that dreamcatcher though

OP if you really still like/love this girl I would say give the presents you bought to her. Reason I say this is because your ex already feels like her current relationship will fail so this would be a nice segue into getting back with her...but this kinda thing is heavily conditional. You sound like you don't really like this girl totally...and you did already %!#% up with kissing her friend...was it just a kiss or was it a full makeout session...cuz even though a kiss isnt that serious its still cheating.

If you were gonna give her the gifts with the hope of getting back with her eventually you should include a note in it.

But if you feel like it wouldn't work out in any way then guess what...you just got a new pair of headphones...and a dreamcatcher...hope you can return that dreamcatcher though

I feel you OP. I was in a 4 year when I started to feel tied down too young so we took a break.. well she started messin with a dude hella older than us. Dude is a loser but whatever. He got her pregnant, she had an abortion, she STILL with him. SMH. She pays my memory a visit every now and then but Ive learned to let it go. Thats just someone I cant have. I mean sometimes you just gotta accept it. Decide if you really wanna move on or go get her but weigh out your options.. relationships are never really the same after you break up. Theres always insecurities and trust issues after... Wish you well OP

I feel you OP. I was in a 4 year when I started to feel tied down too young so we took a break.. well she started messin with a dude hella older than us. Dude is a loser but whatever. He got her pregnant, she had an abortion, she STILL with him. SMH. She pays my memory a visit every now and then but Ive learned to let it go. Thats just someone I cant have. I mean sometimes you just gotta accept it. Decide if you really wanna move on or go get her but weigh out your options.. relationships are never really the same after you break up. Theres always insecurities and trust issues after... Wish you well OP

Not in hopes of getting back with her. Just like hey, you wanted these, I been meaning to get them for you for awhile, they are a little pricey I know, :S, I love you, merry xmas.

Not in hopes of getting back with her. Just like hey, you wanted these, I been meaning to get them for you for awhile, they are a little pricey I know, :S, I love you, merry xmas.

Back
Top Bottom