Caught Red-Handed: Thief Gets Confronted After Trying To Jack A Man's Bike! [Video]

You'd think a dude with gold teeth wouldn't need to be stealing bikes from people.
smh.gif
tired.gif

Im mad dude tried to intimidate the cameraman and didnt throw a punch, he #+!%$

Im mad dude tried to intimidate the cameraman and didnt throw a punch, he #+!%$

I saw that earlier.....

smh.gif
@ "security" they were shook.

"You think I haven't been assaulted before?"
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw that earlier.....

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I saw that earlier.....

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That vid is a waste of time, though. A thief, two ignorant dudes, a frail +##+%, and scared security.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I saw that earlier.....

smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That vid is a waste of time, though. A thief, two ignorant dudes, a frail +##+%, and scared security.
alien.gif

Most of you don't know what assault is, first off all.

I mean.... black folks, hes making ya'll look bad. He is what is reinforcing those stereotypes that ya'll hate.

And then ya'll go and ask why there is injustice in the world, look at ya'll neighbor.

Anyone touch my 1,800$ bike, gets decked, no doubt about it.

laugh.gif
@ security. Worst job in the world. Why do i hate cops and security? i swear they're idiots in disguise. And then they go and think their job is actually means something. They're just getting some gov't cheese, no respect from me.

I mean.... black folks, hes making ya'll look bad. He is what is reinforcing those stereotypes that ya'll hate.

And then ya'll go and ask why there is injustice in the world, look at ya'll neighbor.

laugh.gif
@ security. Worst job in the world. Why do i hate cops and security? i swear they're idiots in disguise. And then they go and think their job is actually means something. They're just getting some gov't cheese, no respect from me.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

For real.

I kind of wish the cameraman was a UFC fighter or something just so he coulda whooped that dudes +%+

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

For real.

I kind of wish the cameraman was a UFC fighter or something just so he coulda whooped that dudes +%+

Just dead at the fact that the bike owner was equipped with a camera and ready to pull that "9-1-1" trigger. His voice is also extremely obnoxious.
laugh.gif

Just dead at the fact that the bike owner was equipped with a camera and ready to pull that "9-1-1" trigger. His voice is also extremely obnoxious.
laugh.gif

So why weren't the cops called though? It really seemed like no one wanted to help this guy who was about to get his bike stolen. 
"Why didn't YOU call the cops?" is the best that they could come up with? Then they ask him why he didn't put his bike in the rack, like him getting his bike stolen would have been some type of punishment for not doing this? 

Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. 

So why weren't the cops called though? It really seemed like no one wanted to help this guy who was about to get his bike stolen. 
"Why didn't YOU call the cops?" is the best that they could come up with? Then they ask him why he didn't put his bike in the rack, like him getting his bike stolen would have been some type of punishment for not doing this? 

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I didn't understand this either. Security guards in my area LOVE calling the cops on people
laugh.gif

I'd really like to know what place that even is, looks like L.A. or something.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I didn't understand this either. Security guards in my area LOVE calling the cops on people
laugh.gif

I'd really like to know what place that even is, looks like L.A. or something.

Who says the words, "Beat you up." Yea he sounds REALLY tough. Question, what is this person using to record, his phone?

Back
Top Bottom