Caught this girl cheating

Man, what is you DOIN BABEH?!?!

Joke's on you man. You should have just dropped this and kept it moving. Why are you posting this clowning yourself in the process? Just take that L and keep going man... This looks bad.

@SC kid would you mind giving us the SportsCenter version of this thread so that the reality of this situation may be more clearly illustrated to all concerned?

Man, what is you DOIN BABEH?!?!

Joke's on you man. You should have just dropped this and kept it moving. Why are you posting this clowning yourself in the process? Just take that L and keep going man... This looks bad.

dropped what? I just thought it was funny how unloyal these girls are today.

was I feeble minded and naive? yes it was fine line between me being messed up breaking up with my ex before her. she was supposed to just be a rebound chick starting off

3 month update. Been smashing broads left and right. Lmao what was I thinking I still smash homegirl she caught me and another girl having sex one day. She just randomly did a pull up girl was 10 times badder than her. She begged me not to leave her. Even wanted to have a threesome with the girl. I ended up smashing the girl then smashing my ex the same day after she caught me cheating lmao

Lol my veejay meter is off the charts these days bro

Lmao yo i got girls in canada everywhere she found out about all these girls she comes correct in the sac slop top in all now before she wouldnt

I just keep her when im in a drought smash send her along she knows what it is

Man that’s exactly what I said like she did a random pop up and I told her we would just be friends and she got all In her feelings. And busted in the house the chick I was with was butt naked lmaoooo

Lmao it’s funny to me I dunno when you in a bad spot,and things get waaaayyy better It’s funny to me

Yambs galore I just approach girls way more now

You not the same kat whose girl was trying to cheat on him with a "Frailsian" NTer then you tried to lie and save face and say you were the one texting him pretending to be her, is you?

You not the same kat whose girl was trying to cheat on him with a "Frailsian" NTer then you tried to lie and save face and say you were the one texting him pretending to be her, is you?

63F25C39-6BB1-4362-B9FD-B74B7831719D.gif

488AAD75-8F25-411A-BF78-760CB787B0BB.gif

the fact she was cheating and probably doming ****** left and right but refuse to do the bob job for you until you threaten to leave her is an unforgivable offense.

you should have deaded all contact after that.

3 month update. Been smashing broads left and right. Lmao what was I thinking I still smash homegirl she caught me and another girl having sex one day. She just randomly did a pull up girl was 10 times badder than her. She begged me not to leave her. Even wanted to have a threesome with the girl. I ended up smashing the girl then smashing my ex the same day after she caught me cheating lmao

Lol my veejay meter is off the charts these days bro
Need to see pics of the other chicks you’re smashing.

Back
Top Bottom