Cavaliers At Celtics | Round 2, Game 6 | Cavaliers vs. Celtics | Thursday, May 13 | 8:00 ET

cleveland_cavaliers_logo.png

Vs.

061017_boston_celtics_shamrock_logo1254975505.jpg

@

interior.jpg

Thursday, the 13th at 8:00 PM on ESPN.

Play me.

The Starting Lineups.

maurice_williams.jpg
anthony_parker.jpg
lebron_james.jpg
antawn_jamison.jpg
shaquille_oneal.jpg
vs.
rajon_rondo.jpg
ray_allen.jpg
paul_pierce.jpg
kevin_garnett.jpg
kendrick_perkins.jpg

The Bench.

2254270212_f11f9c99cd.jpg

Yeah, there's one of those too.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

There is a GREAT article on Yahoo about LeBron, I'm on my phone so I can't do the link. I would appreciate it if someone would link it. It's by some dude named Wojanorski or something like that, thanks.

Biggest game in Cleveland sports history, maybe?

Bron has a HUGE game 40+, 10+ 8+ , but the C's are too much and close them out. Armageddon hits Northeast Ohio.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]LeBron’s moment of truth awaits[/h1]By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports May 12, 4:05 am EDT

CLEVELAND – This isn’t important enough to LeBron James(notes). That’s the uncompromising, unconquerable truth. Everything has come too easy to him, and he still doesn’t believe that winning championships takes a consuming, obsessive desire that borders on the maniacal. He is chasing high school and college kids on recruiting trips for his fledgling marketing company, medicating his insecurities with unending and unfolding free-agent dramas.
James is chasing Warren Buffett and Jay-Z the way he should be chasing Russell and Jordan and Bryant. He wants CEOs to bow before him, engage him as though he is a contemporary on the frontlines of industry. Only, the truth of the matter is, he’s a singular talent who’s going to watch his playoff failures start to chip away at the thing that seems to matter most to him: his marketability and magnetism.

Most of all, James is forever selling something of himself – an ideal, an image, a possibility. Something nebulous, something promised. He’s chasing a global platform, the bright, blinking billion-dollar fortune, and he’s largely gotten the natural order of things backward.

Stop strutting, stop preening, stop stomping away as an ungracious winner, a sore loser, and win something, LeBron.

Win something now.

No more excuses. Not now, not after this biblical bottoming out that pushes the Cleveland Cavaliers to the brink of an unthinkable collapse. And yet, after Tuesday’s ferocious failure of his professional career, the encompassing embarrassment of a 120-88 Game 5 loss to the Boston Celtics, James dismissed his unthinkably poor performance with this colossal cop-out: “I spoil a lot of people with my play. When you have three bad games in seven years, it’s easy to point them out.

CLEVELAND – This isn’t important enough to LeBron James(notes).That’s the uncompromising, unconquerable truth. Everything has come tooeasy to him, and he still doesn’t believe that winning championshipstakes a consuming, obsessive desire that borders on the maniacal. He ischasing high school and college kids on recruiting trips for hisfledgling marketing company, medicating his insecurities with unendingand unfolding free-agent dramas.

James is chasing Warren Buffett and Jay-Z the way he should bechasing Russell and Jordan and Bryant. He wants CEOs to bow before him,engage him as though he is a contemporary on the frontlines ofindustry. Only, the truth of the matter is, he’s a singular talentwho’s going to watch his playoff failures start to chip away at thething that seems to matter most to him: his marketability and magnetism.

Related Video

9ccddae3cc2a567a88a48f515247cdc8-getty-98564930_dlk017_celt_v_cavs.jpg

Celtics crush Cavs
Celtics crush Cavs

More NBA Videos

Popular Yahoo! Sports Stories

More From Adrian Wojnarowski

b

1273650033.jpg

LeBron James is one loss from falling short of the NBA Finals for the third straight year.
(NBAE/ Getty Images)

Mostof all, James is forever selling something of himself – an ideal, animage, a possibility. Something nebulous, something promised. He’schasing a global platform, the bright, blinking billion-dollar fortune,and he’s largely gotten the natural order of things backward.

Stop strutting, stop preening, stop stomping away as an ungracious winner, a sore loser, and win something, LeBron.

Win something now.

No more excuses. Not now, not after this biblical bottoming out that pushes the Cleveland Cavaliersto the brink of an unthinkable collapse. And yet, after Tuesday’sferocious failure of his professional career, the encompassingembarrassment of a 120-88 Game 5 loss to the Boston Celtics,James dismissed his unthinkably poor performance with this colossalcop-out: “I spoil a lot of people with my play. When you have three badgames in seven years, it’s easy to point them out.

Yep it sure does. Basically being given the crown before earning it. And I don't want to hear any excuses about his supporting cast, they have more than enough to win the title this year. What does LeBron need, a damn Dream Team to win the title? His team has been the best in the regular season for the past 2 seasons and favorites to win or at least make it to the championship. It's time to put up or shut up, no more excuses. Cause if they lose, it's not gonna be on Mo Williams, Antwan Jamison, or Mike Brown. It'll fall on the "King's" head.

Good looking fellas. Dude pretty much wrote how I felt after that shiet performance from last night. Tomorrow is legacy defining for LeBron and if he fizzles out
tired.gif

Biggest game in Cleveland sports history, maybe?
59xafr.jpg

You can't be serious...

Anyways, I'm anticipating this game like crazy, not only as a lifelong CAVS fan, but because this game will show Bron's true colors.  Dude has me questioning if he's even a man/able to handle the pressure after the shenanigans I saw him pull first hand last night.  Straight disrespect to the game itself, our organization and all the REAL Cavalier fans...

With the way the media/world has been giving him straight ETHER treatment the last 24 hours, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he drops 60+...but if he is in the same mood/mindstate he was in last night.../CURTAINS before tip off...we shall see.
nerd.gif

2drrj87.jpg
2djkol.jpg

That article by Adrian is WAY over the top in my opinion. I think these ones are much better. Ryan is known as a huge Lebron stan, so take that for what it's worth. I like the other ones though.
[h1]About Last Night[/h1][h2][/h2]
Thoughts on LeBron, failure, and the future. Call it a posse cut.

by Ryan Jones / @thefarmerjones

“I hope one day I become a good enough tweeter that when I have a bad tweet, people spend days talking about it.

LeBron will bounce back from that horrible game.
But the real questions is, can the CAVS bounce back from that game?

Im sure Bron will put up a great stat sheet, but at the end of the night how will Mo, Jamison, Shaq and the others keep up with Boston?

Let's come out with a fully loaded clip and empty it out, let's go

Games like these is what separates the Jordan's from the Barkely's/Ewing's/etc

Back
Top Bottom