Cavaliers At Celtics | Round 2, Game 6 | Cavaliers vs. Celtics | Thursday, May 13 | 8:00 ET

Man $%%* Lebron. Dude playing like I don't got money on his *@+%! @+!. He better not go to the Chi or to the Knicks or imma go to one of the games just to hassle and throw %!%% at him til he Ron Artest me.

I feel like i just won the championship.
frown.gif

cb015ec64a3d1471150f40752f690bc156ace29.jpg

good series by the celtics...to sloppy, no heart and way to many turnovers.

good luck to boston should be a great set of conference finals...see you guys in the offseason threads should be a good one..

it was a good ride lets hope its not the last

hahaahahha can someone pls post some cavs gifs in the regular season when they were winning? rapping, dancing, taking photo haahah lmao

Congrats to the Celtics and their fans.

The next few days on S&T are gonna be crazy.
laugh.gif

A King with no ring. Maybe next year, but he's just giving Kobe more time to add to that Championship buffer.

bwahahahahahhahha...KING MY ASSSSS!!!!!!!ohio is now on suicide watch....RIP!!!!

Man that Bos V ORL might be a very good series.

I had a feeling BOS might do something like this. Because for the 1st time in a long time they are healthy.

bwahahahahahhahha...KING MY ASSSSS!!!!!!!ohio is now on suicide watch....RIP!!!!

clear as day lebron doesnt want to go back to Cleveland next season. 9 turnovers?? come on man its too obvious.

This will be one of the highest rated non-finals rated games in a while.

LBJ's stats were completely perp'ed up tonight....if you didnt watch the game and looked at his stat sheet, you would think he had a great game & his teammates aint show up excuse, even if you saw the T.O numbers. And that wasnt the case.

Stunned they just gave up like that tho. One of the most front-running teams of all time....

YUKU hasnt been right since that Xavier/KSU game.

Back
Top Bottom