Cavaliers At Celtics | Round 2, Game 6 | Cavaliers vs. Celtics | Thursday, May 13 | 8:00 ET

KING WHO?????????????
roll.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

[h3]LeBron to the Bulls? 3 GMs think so[/h3]
More surprisingly, all of them said they believe the destination will be the Chicago Bulls. Two said they believe that John Calipari will be the Bulls' new head coach.

One GM went a bit further in a phone call a few minutes later. "I think the Bulls are really going to go for it. Look for them to offer the Cavs Luol Deng in a sign-and-trade for LeBron. That will allow them to retain most of their cap space. Then they'll go after Dwyane Wade or Chris Bosh as well."
This is unlikely to happen, but if the Bulls, some how, can land Lebron and D-Wade or Bosh =
nerd.gif

I'm very happy about this win, but we measure our team by banners. This team has a legit shot at raising another one.

The better team won hands down. Props to the Celtics, after a couple shaky games they came out and played like the champions they are.

Before this series started I thought for sure that LeBron would stay in Cleveland, but after this series I don't see how thats a smart choice. All he would have here are a bunch of regular season champs, a bunch of Patrick Swayze's in the post season. The only thing he would have going for him here is he would be able to name the new coach.

It has been a good 7 years to be a Cavs fan, seeing a local boy bring not only a team but a city to new heights.

Now lets make some smart choices in the off season, starting with keeping D.Ferry as the GM and getting rid of Mike Brown(who I like).

GO CAVS

Well, happy to see Boston win. I was 100% sure that LeBron would be back, but after seeing his team straight up give up, I don't see him coming back as a definite thing. I know LeBron could've definitely played better, but the game is coming to an end, Mo Williams is walking the ball up the court and Varejao is taking a three pointer?! What a mess. Like everyone said, you could tell LeBron was ready to hop out that jersey and get outta dodge ...

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

a local boston sports reporter said on TV he was in both locker rooms before game 6... apparently the cavs were rapping and dancing before the game, the celtics were watching film. an analogy would be the student that studies before the exam aces it, the one that parties the night before flunks......
laugh.gif

congrats celtics fans...good luck against orlando. way to kick the weekend off right and create some positive energy for my bruins in the garden

This has just got to be brutal for Cavs fans. The waves are coming in one after another with criticism lolol

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by franchise3

Chad Ford said he heard from 3 GM's who believe Bron is Chicago bound
He'll be there with Coach Cal
nerd.gif
Someone tell me what the appeal with Calipari is? He has never won anything in college or pro basketball. I think he is a great recruiter but an average coach as far as adjustments and schemes go.

season cut short...

It really seemed to me like Lebron didn't give it his all.
I hate to say it but he is gone.

I think this also shows how immature LeBron is. I know he's incredibly mature from a basketball standpoint, but I feel that his approach to the game (outside of straight up playing) is not always focused and serious. He has an arrogance like he's won a championship every year in the league and like he's the best thing since sliced bread. I think loses like this will help turn this stuff around in him ...

Do you think if this celtics team wins another championship should Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett, and Rajon Rondo be mentioned in the names of past Boston greats?

As much as I hate LeBron James and the Cavs, I feel kinda bad for them (especially LeBron), especially where they just gave up. But c'mon, you're suppose to be the best in your team and you just give up like that?!
smh.gif
A loss is a loss, but at least lose knowing you at least tried to put up a fight. Like, when he was walking around shaking everyone's hands, you can tell that he just wanted to cry. Feel kinda bad for him...

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Bron about to cash in on that Free Lifetime lapdances.

Check this out
v8elpi.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Wow!
eek.gif
Yeah and a bunch of Cavs fans on here still don't believe ESPN is the biggest slurpers when it coMes to the media slurpring & treating him like a GOD.

all i have to say is............

MAN *$!* THE CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys gonna get it from the magic and if not the lakeshow gonna get revenge on that old +$@

Originally Posted by Olvera23

season cut short...

It really seemed to me like Lebron didn't give it his all.
I hate to say it but he is gone.
I feel like something was up. How do you go from having a monster game to being lackadaisical to his performance tonight? In my opinion, SOMETHING happened to cause this. Either he recognized that his team was not going to pull off the series or the elbow really is that bad. Something seems kind of off as I'm watching him play (energy, mannerisms, etc.) ...

Back
Top Bottom