Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

Magic actually in a BETTER position for this game than they were in Gm 1.

Who woulda thunk it....

Datts wat it iz cleveland.
smokin.gif

Cavs NEED to defend the pick and roll better.

And it seems to me the Magic are a better team when Howard is not involved in offense.

They closed the 23 point lead with him not involved.

I don't think flagrant fouls apply to cavs players. Never seen them called for one since Lebron got in the league.

Gorttat's defense and hustle is excellent

Rafer is TRASH

If the Magic can hang around, hopefully their shots drop eventually.

Turk and Shard are playing flat, they're going to need to step it up, same with Dwight.

They came back last game, let's see if they have enough for another run.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

sometimes i feel like if lebron were on the lakers instead of kobe he would be a lot better player ....the rest of the cavs pretty much suck

i agree 100%. Mo needs to pick it up, 3-11 FG at the half. I like Pavlovic has done so far though.

just to let everyone know ... the cavs suck ... if lebron wasnt the second coming of jesus christ, their team would suck @*@ ...

So is the NBA going to make a "statement" about that no-technical call on Maurice Williams?

Originally Posted by Ghenges

So is the NBA going to make a "statement" about that no-technical call on Maurice Williams?

If it was Artest he woulda got 2 games. Mo, nothing gonna happen

Originally Posted by Japs24

Rafer
smh.gif

Magic would probably be up by at least 10 pts IF Jameer is playing..
I feel like that's not getting enough attention, Jameer's absence has been noticeable all playoffs despite the Magic's success. Rafer's been good considering how late we grabbed him before the deadline, but man does this team miss Jameer.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I sure hope so or dudes are gonna bug the hell outta Stern now especially with all of the rumors regarding throwing games so taht Lebron wins.

This game could be a lot worst for the magic but b/c Mo is still struggling the magic are still hanging around...... A few stops and some buckets and this willbe a close one again.
laugh.gif
@ Reggie's reaction to the thriller photoshop

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Japs24

Rafer
smh.gif

Magic would probably be up by at least 10 pts IF Jameer is playing..
I feel like that's not getting enough attention, Jameer's absence has been noticeable all playoffs despite the Magic's success. Rafer's been good considering how late we grabbed him before the deadline, but man does this team miss Jameer.
BUT .

If Cleveland is having a problem with the Magic without Jameer Nelson , picture them playing them with him .

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom