Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

For real , for real ...

You wanna know what makes me the most irritated about "Cavs" fans ?

You guys NEVER talk about ANYONE ELSE ON THE TEAM EXCEPT LEBRON .

All I hear is LBJ this ... LBJ that ... which leads everyone to believe that you are Lebron fans ... not Cavaliers fans .

I swear that's all I hear ... it's ridiculous .

But you love the Cavs right ?

i know you arent talkin bout me. just had to go back and check my first post cause i was pretty sure i didnt even mention bron. its always team first over here

respect

Originally Posted by belle155

For real , for real ...

All I hear is LBJ this ... LBJ that ... which leads everyone to believe that you are Lebron fans ... not Cavaliers fans .

i know you arent talkin bout me. just had to go back and check my first post cause i was pretty sure i didnt even mention bron. its always team first over here
Not talking about you .

i'm not picking sides.. but.. lets see a good game!
devil.gif

For real , for real ...

First of all, when you have the best player on the planet on your team, you're not allowed to talk about him?! The hell is that?! That's straightcomedy coming from someone who I saw admit on here that they were a MJ D-Rider & "didn't have a problem admitting it". Before LBJ came here,we were the laughing stock of the league for years after the early 90's run. You don't understand Cleveland sports fans (any sport - Browns, Tribe,etc.). People are willing to LITERALLY give up an arm or a leg for a title (not my type of thing, but that's how serious it is here). Anyways, go back& read my 1st post in this thread. I mentioned our starting back court & basically our entire bench.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

On another note, Jameer Nelson talkin reckless reeeeeally early. Maybe signs of Orlando getting overconfident and not knowing how to handle deep playoff success?
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2009/05/20/nba_20090520_arenalink_jnelson.nba/

Cavs motto is one game at a time, maybe Stan should suggest that to his team.
????

wheres the recklessness? they asked him if the magic were to go to the finals would he be able to return from his injury...he said it's a possibility.

did i miss something else from that video?

laugh.gif
at this dude throwing his team motto out there and saying that themagic are over confident.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

On another note, Jameer Nelson talkin reckless reeeeeally early. Maybe signs of Orlando getting overconfident and not knowing how to handle deep playoff success?
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2009/05/20/nba_20090520_arenalink_jnelson.nba/

Cavs motto is one game at a time, maybe Stan should suggest that to his team.
????

wheres the recklessness? they asked him if the magic were to go to the finals would he be able to return from his injury...he said it's a possibility.

did i miss something else from that video?

laugh.gif
at this dude throwing his team motto out there and saying that the magic are over confident.

I have to keep it 100. I honestly don't see what oc was seeing/hearing. This dude didn't say ONE thing that was remotely "reckless".
laugh.gif

eh some fans worry more than others. like i said the ones on realcavsfans are nuts. i know some post on here too...

somethin came up and im gonna have to miss my first home playoff game in a few years...ill still be watchin, just not in the building. off topic but how do youguys watch your games? if im not in the building, i have to watch it alone. i dont mind the noise of 20,562 in a sold out Q, but if im watchin it on tv, i cantbe bothered by the crowds or noise of a bar esp if they dont play the commentary over the speakers. i can watch indians at the bar, browns at a friends house,whatever. its different when the cavs come on, its just me and the tv. phone goes off, no calls, no texts, nothin. i gotta watch every play

For real , for real ...

Hes the only consistent player on their team
laugh.gif
I cant wait to see Dwight make Illgauskas his *!#%! again.
pimp.gif
LETS GO ORLANDO!!!!!!

The magic better not play defense like they did in game 1 that crap was horrible all them wide open jumpers Cavs had. I expect cavs to make em pay this time

I'm not too worried - it's not surprising that after such a long layoff the Cavs were a little flat - and they still only lost by a point.

Things should be back to normal tonight.

For real , for real ...

She sawddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
laugh.gif
. I lost all respect for you...didnt you wannakill yourself recently? Just asking..

My Input: The Cavaliers cannot play 2-3 zone defense as often as game 1. The Magic is the best shooting team in the playoffs, and we can't afford to letthem gun three's all day. With the 2-3, its easy to rotate the ball to the open man. We have to keep our bench in motion and keep Lebron from playing over40 minutes. Please Mike Brown, stop going for 3's when all you need to go up is 2 points!!

Highly doubt that the Cavs drop this one. I'm feeling a blowout win for y'all. Magic have been like the Lakers of the East...worldbeaters one night,average team the next.

With that said though, I hope too see a close game though. Whoever wins, I really don't care...just wanna see some good playoff ball.

Back in action guys, went to Rome for 3 days and just got back to "home" in London. Between giving up a 15 point lead and the Magic knocking downsome tough, contested shots, I see the Cavs taking this one. We gave up way too many points, and we didn't give up a good-sized lead all year, which Ithink was due to a lack of playing games. 1-1 going back to Orlando...

Here we go.

Orlando to continue playing that I-4 D.

Howard in the post against Z. Rashard in the post against Varajina.

Lee and Alston in the backcourt leading fast breaks.

Three balls from everyone not named Howard, Gortat or Battie.

SVG has got them boys playing.

The Magic are headed to the finals. After witnessing that loss in Game 1, I am convinced that Lebron is the only thing worthy in a Cavs uni.

I think (hope
laugh.gif
) Cleveland has Game 2 tonight.

Hopefully Sasha can step up and play some defense, and Mike Brown better bring out Darnell Jackson to body up and defend Howard, because Lord knows Zdoesn't have the foot speed to do so.

We also can't come out and have another flat 3rd quarter--Orlando outscored us by double digits in Game 1.

Go Cavs.

Let's see how the Cavs adjust

There's still no one that can guard Howard one on one. And if that double comes you already know what it is. Trey ball all day.

Varejao on Lewis?
laugh.gif

Turk still gettin his shot off on Lebron

Skip still running the offense to perfection

We'll take another 40+ from Lebron and a W
laugh.gif

Shard and Hedo will continue to show yall the definition of "clutch"
pimp.gif

I completely expect the Cavs to get it together and win tonight. But what would happen if Orlando got this one too?
eek.gif
I wouldn't count out the Cavs yet because they've been impressive prettymuch the entire postseason, but that would be a tough comeback to make.

the refs are gonna be making calls for clev all game....so if clev lose this game then its over for them

I see no way the Cavs lose 2 straight at home.

Bron probably will get a triple double tonight as I expect his other guys to make more shots, and he'll look to get them involved rather then scoring forhimself. 30 12 10 type game.

Howard will come back down a lil bit. He shot real well in game 1, I think he'll play well, but not shoot as effective. 25 15 type, but lower fg%.

Add all that up, Cavs should win by 7-10 points or so.

Back
Top Bottom