Cavaliers V Magic ECF GAME 2 5/22 Vol: Another 80 pages?

smh.gif
ehh...you cant even hate on that. I need a GIF of SVG's face after the shot tho
laugh.gif

and like I been saying for a min, Hedo gotta be the most hood foriegn player of alltime...

that shot mightve just won cle a ring. this $@#+ was about to be over, this guy lebron is something else

laugh.gif
after hedo hit that shot...first thing i said was damn he left too much time on the clock!...man that was NICE!

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

that was a backbreaker... orlando might not recover from a shot like that
QFT..

Type of shot that haunts your dreams...

How can people hate on this dude??

Woooooooooooooooooooooooow!
eek.gif
tough shot and it was defended well. Orlando must win game 3 tho, if not cleveland may run away with the momentum

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Too bad the Refs didnt call the tech on MO.
He needs to get suspended .

COLLINS MENTIONED COACHING MICHAEL JORDAN AGAIN .

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah i thought he wasn't gonna make it, but he came through clutch at the end like Lebron.

what a great game. whether you hate Kobe/Lebron, you have to appreciate the good basketball the past few night. Even though I prefer Laker blow outs (easier onthe heart).

I was sittin' here thinking Orlando sealed this up and LeBron hits the gamewinner...I gotta give him his props as an anti-LeBron dude...that was a clutch 3foreal

I am not gonna call lebron clutch when his %!% was tight the last 5 min of the game
that was just a fluke shot

hopefully the magic take 2 at home

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Now that shot was VERRRRY impressive! Shows LJ deserved MVP this year. No hate here..

too bad another coach couldn't do that. smh!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom