Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

pietrus
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by mattg

Originally Posted by tomislav

I predict LeCrab frustrating his way to the paint with his knee up aiming at Dwight

That's the only way that he can get him out of the way.

dude i bet if you like met lebron on the streets you would really want to fight him huh? either that or you would front like he is the greatest person ever?
I bet if you listened more in English class you would be able to compose a proper sentence. Either that or you would at least be able to get your point across in a more efficient and comprehensible manner.

Just .01

Because you don't want both.

who knows maybe i would have. but in an online forum full of losers with no life such as you and i, proper english isn't mandatory. thank you though.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

I predict LeCrab frustrating his way to the paint with his knee up aiming at Dwight

dude i bet if you like met lebron on the streets you would really want to fight him huh? either that or you would front like he is the greatest person ever?
I bet if you listened more in English class you would be able to compose a proper sentence. Either that or you would at least be able to get your point across in a more efficient and comprehensible manner.

Just .01

who knows maybe i would have. but in an online forum full of losers with no life such as you and i, proper english isn't mandatory. thank you though.
Slow down homie.

my b you're right. apologies for the mini-flaming.

Just .01

Slow down homie.

Originally Posted by DubA169

mo williams is an all star?

LeJames and Mike Brown complained like little whining %#+% that he deserves to be an All Star

Then

Mo Williams, a dumb dude that he is - got gassed.

LOL James still tryna foul out Howard how fukkin pathetic

LJ will go down as a top 5 player of all time, he can get the ball to the open shooters; but he sure isn't the brightest tool in the shed. When he getssomething in his head, he sticks to it.

Back
Top Bottom