Cavaliers V Magic GAME SIX Thread Vol: Do or die AGAIN

Seriously though, 1 point in the 4th
smh.gif

They deserve this beatdown. Cocky #!% n's

All the camera poses and guarantee not to mention the nonstop commercials. I'm glad it's over

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

We've got three games left ...two of them at home where we'll be favored, and one on the road where we came a Delonte rebound away from stealing in a game we finally played more like the team we've come to know throughout this season.

It's not a huge stretch to see us winning the last three games.

I think game five is all ours. Our backs are against the wall and we have to get it, Orlando doesn't have that win at all costs minset, nor the home crowd.

We're winning game five, and we're going to be heading to Orlando for another shot at at them there and they can prove they are great by being able to beat us down there for five straight games.

Personally, I think we came into this series and have progressively played them better and better each game. Scores and home court advantages aside, this team has gradually brought the competitive level of this series from way in Orlando's favor in the first two games, and in the two losses in Orlando, we've actually gotten exponentially better, and more effective even though the scores both times fellk in their favor.

After game 2 of this series, my impression was that Orlando was clearly bettering us in five of the six key areas of the game. Now, in the two games in Orlando we've at least drawn competitively even, and at home I expect the leverage to swing strongly in our favor and we'll finally begin to see the benefits of the better looks at the basket we're gradually beginning to see on the offensive end.

With that, we'll see our shooting percentages rise, and that will translate positively on the defensive side.

At that point it comes down to game six in Orlando. Where we'll find out then and there exactly what we've got in the Orlando Magic. Are they truly a great great team, or just a team that matches up well with us that has been inordinately hotter than they are shooting the ball in this series.

I've watched every game this team has played this year people, I know they aren't invincible.

I now truly believe that we can pull out game six in Orlando, and if and when we do that, it's over. Orlando will be a team in shock and with all the pressure in the world on them just like the Yankees in the Red Sox ALCS. It took an improbable comeback for the Sox to break the curse. Cleveland needs this to get over the hump

We simply don't get beat by Orlando in games 5 and 7 here in CLE. Won't happen. It's game six that is critical ...and I truly don't see this Orlando team beating us every game this year down in Orlando.

...we're winning this series. I can truly see us taking them these next three games. I'm not just being some optimistic homer that wants to blow the Cleveland horn. I truly see it happening.

In talking to number of people today ...many many people, and these are people in the game today, believe the Cavs have turned the corner just as I do. Orlando has only one direction to go, and that is down. Given that, we've played right even with them at their house, when we left a lot of points on the floor.

No, I'm not just dreaming a dream. I truly believe we are going on a three game roll starting Thursday.

WE'LL FINALLY GET IN THEIR HEADS AFTER GAME FIVE...

It's what legands are made of, folks. I truly believe this team is about to turn the tables on this team. Starting at home in game five, we're going to finally get this team figured out and put them right where they belong.

Mark it down ..I saw some things that I think show we're about to turn this series inside out.

We come out and take care of business like I truly believe we will this next game ...we're going to then head to Orlando and get the victory that we've earned down there.

After getting that win down there, then all the pressure shifts to Orlando's back, and at our place we come back in game seven and knock them out in seven games.

DON'T STOP BELIEVING PEOPLE. NOBODY HAS FOUR WINS YET. THE LAST WIN IS THE ONLY ONE THAT REALLY COUNTS PEOPLE ....JUST GAME SEVEN.

You happy bright nikes?

I'm sticking behind my team

I'm a true Cavalier fan ...

LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

outacontrol music wrote:
Cavs in 5

Few other points

Cavs obviously struggled against Orlando this year, but I think we can all agree the blowout was an aberration. It doesn't matter. We are a different beast in the playoffs. They are also a different team in the playoffs.

A few things we should focus on in the series.

-Let Howard go 1-on-1. Don't double him. He isn't able to dominate on the block, 1v1. His hook is horrendous. Absolutely horrendous. We stay home on all shooters.

Boston's biggest match-up problem was Rashard Lewis and Hedo. This is where having LeBron and Andy comes in HUGE for us. Andy is one of the few bigs with the lateral quickness to not get continuously burnt by Lewis or Hedo, and LeBron is obviously an awesome guard for the other.

The biggest problem Orlando presents us is their ability to push the ball before we can set up our defense. They are able to push the ball off of our misses and mishaps. So, while we are a defensive minded team....this series will be decided on how well we execute offensively. If we execute offensively, this team cannot beat us on their floor or at the Q, and they can't beat us at the Q regardless. Z and Delonte will be extremely important. Z needs to hit his shot, he needs to either make Howard guard him outside, or he needs to make him pay for NOT guarding him outside. Delonte needs to win his matchup. Whether it be Piterus, Lee, or Reddick, Delonte needs to attack them. LeBron needs to attack, but our real success comes when Delonte and LeBron attack.

Boobie is going to need to at least keep pace with Anthony Johnson. He can't let him dominate that matchup like he did in the blowout. The team needs to make sure it doesn't give up like it did in the blowout, because Orlando has a tendency to let you back in it even if you are playing like crap.

I guarantee you if we shoot over 45%, turn it over 12 times or less, and play Dwight Howard straight up, we could win this series in 5 games.

Orlando could have a beastly games like Game 7 vs BOS where they'll win, but no way anyone can legitimately pick this team to beat a LeBron James led squad 4 times in 7 games.

The Pistons that the one-man-show Cavs defeated in 6 to go to the Finals in 07 was a tougher team than ORL

Lets see...

Back
Top Bottom